Where do you like to finish? And in what position?

SS
CIM, Doggy then mish would be my order.
I enjoy finishing in every/any position. But there are certain ladies I see, I prefer to fill up in a preferred position for various reasons. Even when I meet a new lady, depending on her and what she does, how she looks, how I feel and her talents, I may elect to finish in a certain way.
ACG always feels best for me, but most girls can't do it for long so I gotta save it for the end.
Facial, CIM, COT and COA in that order. God I love giving a nice facial to a willing gal.
As long as it doesn't go in my eyes or up my nose, anywhere/anyway else is what ever they want...✌
While BCD with a provider, really anywhere as long as she makes me and I do not have to do it myself.
  • BLM69
  • 05-08-2022, 06:32 PM
While getting a good BJ is another one of my favorites, as long as she just doesn't stop waiting for the draining to be over, I need her to keep sucking and squeeze every drop out of me.
The absolute best is a deep catholic CIA with her in a very vulnerable prone position with a pillow under her hips. Of course that's a great position for daty as well.
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2022, 01:37 AM
The absolute best is a deep catholic CIA with her in a very vulnerable prone position with a pillow under her hips. Of course that's a great position for daty as well. Originally Posted by daty/o
Yuck Man........I'm kidding, been there done that 👍
In the hobby....Since I video my encounters, my preference is to finish on her face.

In personal life, without video, prefer either K9 or CG..
As I get older, CG is a great option because I do less work. lol Originally Posted by london2012
Very, very true. Especially fur those who have cardiac issues.
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2022, 03:24 PM
I forgot to add 69 as another of my favorites, the girl has to be slim for that though
  • grail
  • 05-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Cowgirl CIP!

Already toxic … and BLM …. You just lookin for another reason to disregard or degrade us hard working party pleasing providers.

I noticed only a couple of gals replied to this thread.
Take it to the locker room dude …. This is disrespectful in so many ways.
I will make an effort to contribute to your question …. But us women …. It’s not about the most or
best happy ending … it’s about you please ….. we please …. And reaching that moment is different for everyone.

How the anatomy comes together, typically dictates how to max out …
And for some …. It’s about the level of seduction … which can be a complete turn on.
Doesn’t always happen with everyone … but those that do …. Go there …. it’s an awesome experience.

All that being said .... look, I like cowgirl as much as anybody .... for many reasons. But it's either too much for some or not enough for others.
Finishing off with a hand job sometimes is necessary. Haven't figured that one out yet . .like all the moves are going great .... but then... hhhmmmm...