Encounter: Got Busy Again

• man76
  • 07-16-2022, 04:49 PM
Anything over $300 is fucking ridiculous for upstate. Any cunt asking for more is almost as stupid as the guy paying for more.
I agree but yet they must be getting it or they wouldn't ask for it.
Anything over $300 is fucking ridiculous for upstate. Any cunt asking for more is almost as stupid as the guy paying for more. Originally Posted by man76
So let me get this straight. A provider getting double what you think is worth paying is stupid??? She is getting it and the guys that are paying it have left happy. You guys never cease to amaze me.
Anything over $300 is fucking ridiculous for upstate. Any cunt asking for more is almost as stupid as the guy paying for more. Originally Posted by man76
Do you say the same thing when you see a BMW ad? I mean, it’s just a car, like a Kia, right?
  • man76
  • 07-17-2022, 08:38 PM
Do you say the same thing when you see a BMW ad? I mean, it’s just a car, like a Kia, right? Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Do you see BMW and like, Kia,going around with sticker prices double or triple their blue book value?

NO pussy is worth more than $300, none. And anyone paying more is desperate as fuck.
NO pussy should fuck the likes of us for less than $300, none. And anyone on this board is desperate as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Fify
Actually, a Kia is probably more reliable than the trash BMW and Benz have become. Especially bad are the ones assembled by rednecks in the South.
I think she was worth 5 and probably will not have a problem getting 7. I will not see her at 700 because I have plenty of regular women that I can see. I would even see her at 700 if I did not have other sources to choose from. She is in a completely different league than the normal Rochester hookers.
I am guessing she has seen, "or someone tells her" about her stellar reviews. She is a smart girl.
So she figures if she can say "she loves what she does" and can get 5 bills, why not love it even more and get 7?
I would not be surprised if she goes to a grand next.
She says her tryst account was hack and it’s 500 not 700