President Biden has Covid AGAIN!

Effective is the word you seek.

But yeah, if we were on a single payor national health program, this would have never become such a cash cow for the pharmas.

And if Trump had handled this and every other goddamned thing like a responsible President …. Maybe Biden wouldn’t have gotten it three times. And maybe Trump wouldn’t have needed to try and steal the election. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahahaha, Listen to this shit.
...It is becoming to look like It’s all bullshit.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
Assume you meant beginning, which is where I take exception. I see no scenario where the actual observed data has any relationship to the claimed science. So no, it's not "beginning" to "look" like bullshit -- there is no case to actually make that it ever was anything but bullshit from the jump. In fact, F Joe Biden is the exact poster boy that shows it for all to see.

Anybody recall his Tiny crop circles of 5 people at his rallies, plus vaxxed to the maxx, along with his incessant KN95 mask wearing, basement dwelling, fist bumping and on and on - yet there he is all COVIDIOTED up the wazoo. Oh! and he ain't dead yet and neither are you.

As to Comrade Single Payer System -- Let's recall that UK and others have something similar and they fell for this ridiculous BS more readily than most. The observed data don't lie. The claimed science is nothing but a lie and it is being perpetrated upon the rubes by the government politburo -- apparently for fun and profit, but let's be honest -- it's all about power and control. And isn't it high time you realize that most major first world countries are entirely broke - as in over spent, corrupt and dysfunctional?

That plus the fact that the politburo no longer fears the people. Though they cannot afford to take the chance that an armed serfdom might Wake-the-Fuck-Up and figure out the whole con-job and become entirely unmanageable.

Ruling class --> <-- The People

Your gut can feel it, stop falling for ridiculous bullshit.
Wake The Fuck Up
Then we can talk about holding the perpetrators accountable.

• Tiny
  • 07-31-2022, 07:26 AM
Assume you meant beginning, which is where I take exception. I see no scenario where the actual observed data has any relationship to the claimed science. So no, it's not "beginning" to "look" like bullshit -- there is no case to actually make that it ever was anything but bullshit from the jump. In fact, F Joe Biden is the exact poster boy that shows it for all to see.

Anybody recall his Tiny crop circles of 5 people at his rallies, plus vaxxed to the maxx, along with his incessant KN95 mask wearing, basement dwelling, fist bumping and on and on - yet there he is all COVIDIOTED up the wazoo. Oh! and he ain't dead yet and neither are you.

As to Comrade Single Payer System -- Let's recall that UK and others have something similar and they fell for this ridiculous BS more readily than most. The observed data don't lie. The claimed science is nothing but a lie and it is being perpetrated upon the rubes by the government politburo -- apparently for fun and profit, but let's be honest -- it's all about power and control. And isn't it high time you realize that most major first world countries are entirely broke - as in over spent, corrupt and dysfunctional?

That plus the fact that the politburo no longer fears the people. Though they cannot afford to take the chance that an armed serfdom might Wake-the-Fuck-Up and figure out the whole con-job and become entirely unmanageable.

Ruling class --> <-- The People

Your gut can feel it, stop falling for ridiculous bullshit.
Wake The Fuck Up
Then we can talk about holding the perpetrators accountable.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But he hasn’t even gotten very sick.

And I’m the poster boy for KN95 masks and the WYID vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen. Only one cold since COVID kicked off! Normally I would have had 5 or 6 by now.
President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But he hasn’t even gotten very sick.

And I’m the poster boy for KN95 masks and the WYID vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen. Only one cold since COVID kicked off! Normally I would have had 5 or 6 by now. Originally Posted by Tiny
LOL I've only had one cold since the Wuhan flu thing kicked off too... That proves exactly nothing.
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2022, 07:45 AM
LOL I've only had one cold since the Wuhan flu thing kicked off too... That proves exactly nothing. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah, but you don’t pick your nose. Or you implied that in a post anyway.
There's a nice cool stream of water right there. Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... ya stupe-ass mule, stay thirsty.
Age old adage:
You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose
But ya can't pick your friend's nose
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay, but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc
President Biden is the poster boy for the vaccines and Paxlovid. He’s as old as the hills and must have some conditions that make him high risk. But ya doesn't even gotten very sick.

And I’m the poster boy for KN95 masks and the WYID vitamin/mineral/supplement regimen. Only one cold since COVID kicked off! Normally I would have had 5 or 6 by now. Originally Posted by Tiny
Wonder if Speaker Pelosi will be a super-spreader out on the Pacific Rim?
She will be spreading the Pacific's butt cheeks to give it a rim job.

Wonder if Speaker Pelosi will be a super-spreader out on the Pacific Rim? Originally Posted by ICU 812
She will be spreading the Pacific's butt cheeks to give it a rim job. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You gonna start popping guys with towels now?

There's a nice cool stream of water right there. Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... good luck to ya, catch you later.

Hey welcome back friendly horse - you still thirsty while standing next to that cool stream of water? Well... ya stupe-ass mule, stay thirsty.
Age old adage:
You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose
But ya can't pick your friend's nose
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay, but ya doesn't have to call me Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Little early, eh?

Whatever it was last night musta been pretty strong because you’re still loopy this morning.
LOL I've only had one cold since the Wuhan flu thing kicked off too... That proves exactly nothing. Originally Posted by texassapper
Prove it.

Yeah, but you don’t pick your nose. Or you implied that in a post anyway. Originally Posted by Tiny

Ask him to prove it. I believe neither claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH