The end of the United States

You can still call the country America but drop the United part it's far from united. Originally Posted by Levianon17
... Leaders from other nations are already chiming in.

The US is NOT a democracy anymore... They're no longer
the top world power... No different than any other nation.

Don't claim any moral superiority - you're no better.

And don't lecture Cuba or Russia or China on how
their governments are run.

And don't ever criticize the "corrupt" elections
in other countrys... America got no room to talk.

... THAT is surely the chatter - just look-about.
One-party rule and corruption here.

... How Sad.

#### Salty
I'm sure a few people here are tired of us being a "World Leader."
We should relinquish that title and let someone who is biting at the bit for it to take over.

That'll show them how easy it is to be at the top.
... Reckon YOU might be correct there, mate.

Then it's time for Biden to step-away from the Russia/Ukraine row.

#### Salty
I'm sure a few people here are tired of us being a "World Leader."
We should relinquish that title and let someone who is biting at the bit for it to take over.

That'll show them how easy it is to be at the top. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I doubt it. That's like saying a rich man is tired of being rich.
... Reckon YOU might be correct there, mate.

Then it's time for Biden to step-away from the Russia/Ukraine row.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Stop thinking small.
I doubt it. That's like saying a rich man is tired of being rich. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't know why we were in the Bosnian War.
France has always acted like it is a big leader in Europe.
They had their chance to take the bull by the horns lead a European contingent to handle it.

Nope.

They stepped away from the big table.
So much for equal protection under the law.

Democrats should be prosecuted for the false Steele Dossier. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Historically there never has been equal protection under the law. Rich and powerful people have always had more protection than others. That's usually because they both write the laws as well as have access to better legal advisors, aka lawyers. Or maybe they just have more money to bribe everyone involved.

Is the investigation into Trump politically motivated? I think so.

Does he deserve it? In my opinion YES.

The man is a walking talking toxic anger machine. He simply can't stop himself from pissing people off. As far as I'm concerned this payback is well deserved. And what's even better is said payback is entirely legal. If Trump broke the law it'll be found out in court. We just need to let the process play out. I'm sure this isn't the last indictment he's going to face this year.
Historically there never has been equal protection under the law. Rich and powerful people have always had more protection than others. That's usually because they both write the laws as well as have access to better legal advisors, aka lawyers. Or maybe they just have more money to bribe everyone involved.

Is the investigation into Trump politically motivated? I think so.

Does he deserve it? In my opinion YES.

The man is a walking talking toxic anger machine. He simply can't stop himself from pissing people off. As far as I'm concerned this payback is well deserved. And what's even better is said payback is entirely legal. If Trump broke the law it'll be found out in court. We just need to let the process play out. I'm sure this isn't the last indictment he's going to face this year. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Actually the Political Machine of Democrats and the Main Stream press corps are going after Trump for one reason, they don't want anyone that is not of the professional political class ever running for president of the United States again.

T/he Clinton's and Biden's have gotten rich by selling political influence, which basically means selling out the United States to the Chinese and Russians.
OP, I don't know about you but when I think something is "ending", I get out in front of it and leave before it's over. I don't whine about it. I just leave. The United States is not the only country in this world, so I suggest you do the same if you really believe what you post.

Why wait for something that you are sure is about to end as you know it and it's not to your liking? There's nothing wrong with getting a divorce when your marriage is unfixable. Divorce the woman and move on to what you want. That's what I did. Same as you should do if you find this great country to be so deplorable.
the fact trump is even in the dock over something like this is a very scary thing for all the rest of us

its a harbinger of worse things to come in our ever expanding totalitarian nation

a prosecutor willing to manipulate the law is a very scary person

a case so weak, yet done with approval of biden to get trump, who sends a hitman to help and guide bragg, who, himself, once turned down the case

and why would bragg bring this idiocy? he knows better, it must be for favor and a hope for a head pat

a local district attorney, on his own, would never bring a case like this, one so nebulous and ephemeral and twisted and weak, yet one with great national implication, without approval

for hearing the professionals, even on the marxist channels, who themselves, hired to spin as much as possible, could find no legal basis for this, and danced around as much as they could, yet still shook thier heads in wonderment and kept repeating the weaknesses, for that was all there was, weakness

these awful dimocrat people dont care about truth or for that matter beauty, they fear trump and that causes them to hate trump for trump is an example of the people assuming power from the elite and a respecter of nationhood

if, by some trickery and machination, trump is convicted by these partisan stomachs, ....well, i dont see how anything could be more divisive as well as just plain wrong

i dont see any going back from this, at least for several generations, until every adult in this age has passed

i read in here people saying so what, he can have his day in court. that is so far from the real issue. to even bring a case like this is a denouement, a revealing, an exposing in broad daylight, of the true nature of those who one might expect and hope would do right without fear or favor. its a dash of cold water to the slumbering and a gut punch to those who still had some small hope
Who the fuq is Alvin Bragg? A pet/ puppet looking for career advancement. 34 counts of the same thing divided by check, voucher, accounting entry over three women with one extra because two payments were made.

Agree that the machine on both sides don’t want Trump back in office but if a judge doesn’t dismiss due to wrong venue, expired statute of limitations, idiocy, then yes it is pure insanity. When you have crooked politicians “they” can always come after you in small towns or big cities. Just hope for sanity in judges or appeals courts which is also diminishing in the application of law.

They’re gonna drag it out until next trial date in December and through the election cycle so the average Joe will think he is a criminal. And they most likely will succeed in their task which is unfortunate - not that Trump is Reagan or better, but he was on the RIGHT track.

Like some folks may experience here… you might beat the wrap but you won’t beat the ride. And when or if you’re taken, say nothing, relax, and enjoy the ride. Never give the bastards the satisfaction of seeing you suffer.

If they say 2+2=5, agree and hope they don’t read your thoughtspeak as you wish you would have moved to that banana republic where the price of the bribe or mordida is well known.
With the New York City DA just being one of thousands of city DAs (of which proximately half or republican) be prepared for DAs in the future indicting candidates for office with little or no case. If the ex president committed a real crime, this would almost be understandable. Bragg had to make up law to indict in this case. I’m sure Republican DAs also can have vivid imaginations. Strap on your seatbelt the United States is in for a bumpy ride.
OP, I don't know about you but when I think something is "ending", I get out in front of it and leave before it's over. I don't whine about it. I just leave. The United States is not the only country in this world, so I suggest you do the same if you really believe what you post.

Why wait for something that you are sure is about to end as you know it and it's not to your liking? There's nothing wrong with getting a divorce when your marriage is unfixable. Divorce the woman and move on to what you want. That's what I did. Same as you should do if you find this great country to be so deplorable. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Did he say that this country was deplorable? I think those are your words. After the elections in Chicago and Wisconsin yesterday, he may have a point. Things in Chicago are god awful and still they elected someone to the left of Lightfoot. If the people are that stupid, blind, and the powers that be have all the elections fixed (as they have before), just what do you do? Build the wall...around Chicago?

Why wait for something that you are sure is about to end as you know it and it's not to your liking? There's nothing wrong with getting a divorce when your marriage is unfixable. Divorce the woman and move on to what you want. That's what I did. Same as you should do if you find this great country to be so deplorable. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

There is no place to go. The Democrats have plenty of countries to go to based on history.
I don't know why we were in the Bosnian War.
France has always acted like it is a big leader in Europe.
They had their chance to take the bull by the horns lead a European contingent to handle it.

Nope.

They stepped away from the big table. Originally Posted by Precious_b
We were there because of the Military Industrial Complex. President Ike Eisenhower warned the Country of the Military Industrial Complex in his last speech when he left office.