Trump Was Moving Documents and Apparently Showing Them To Guests

Who reads government documents... Originally Posted by Ripmany
I do so on occasion, even the blurry ones.

Target letter sent to Trump. Generally that a sign you’re getting indicted. The fun begins.
I do so on occasion, even the blurry ones.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

brilliant!

Target letter sent to Trump. Generally that a sign you’re getting indicted. The fun begins. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

nonsense!

bahahahahhaaaaa
Target letter sent to Trump. Generally that a sign you’re getting indicted. The fun begins.
Target letter sent to Trump. Generally that a sign you’re getting indicted. The fun begins. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

where's the Link?

BAAHHHAAHHAAAA

thank you valued poster
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reporte...235935682.html Originally Posted by 1blackman1

still nonsense

bahahahhhaaaaa
My take on all of tis is that "they" won't get President Trump on the actual mishandling of documents. There is too much of the same type of abuse, neglance or incompetence on the Democrat's side from both Senator Clinton and President Biden.

What Mr. Trump will be nailed for is some sort of "process crime", like obstruction ormaking conflicting statements to the FBI . . .some chicken-shit thing like that.

It won't be for actually holding the documents.
Ya'll might remember this old childhood game and song:

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.

They point is to teach kids how to look for similarities and spot differences. Though in today's woke-tardville, I'm not sure it's allowed any longer. But you would think they would still cover it in law school.

The National Archives has a role in helping US Presidents by setting up a document transition space, a building typically leased, after leaving office. In a nutshell, these are pretty good sized buildings with loading docks for trucks and are sort of converted to a document storage library. It is a chance for a President and their team to go through documents and records and determine which are personal and which are returned to the archives. The lease typically lasts a couple to a few years, are obviously controlled access and typically within a few miles of their residence or post office office. Of course, all on the tax payer dime.

Let's look at 4 recent Presidents who left office:
  • William Jefferson Clinton
  • George Walker Bush
  • Barack Hussein Obama
  • Donald John Trump
Only one of these Presidents did not receive said document site.
Only one of these Presidents was directed to store them at their residence.
Only one of these Presidents had de-classified documents related to a spurious investigation in to their time prior to and during their Presidency, by weaponized government agencies.

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong.
You’re as usual just making up shit.
still nonsense

bahahahhhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just admit you are clueless and that I was correct.
Might be fun to guess at indictment date....I'll venture first....tomorrow, 6/9. Friday's are always a good day to wield the hammer.
Just admit you are clueless and that I was correct. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so
If they indict President Trump, he will campaign on the premise that if elected, he will pardon himself. That will energize both the far-right and the far-left. That may very well be what the Biden camp wants. They want Trump to be the candidate. Biden beat him before . . .right?

If Mr. Trump is not the Republican nominee, Biden will have to run against someone else who seems to be a normal, reasonable candidate to centrist undecideds. And to them, Biden will look to be the clown at the conference table.

Same thing is true for VP Harris who will, I predict, face Nikky Haley as the Republican VP candidate, regardless of who is at the top of the Republican ticket.
You’re as usual just making up shit. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hmmm... maybe. Or it could be that you are not being told the truth. Muh Russia, Russia, Russia ring any bells? Either way, sounds more like a you problem than a me problem.