Christie’s Speech Is Good - Best of Luck to Him

Trump will set the Republican Party ablaze. He’s doing it daily.
Well if Trump can't win why is Trump on everyone's mind? The reason is because Trump can win. Trump is as big a threat to the Left as anyone can be. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s not just the left’s mind. Washington is 90%+ filled with criminals, on both sides of the isle. Trump isn’t part of the club and could do great damage to the political class, and they know he’ll come out swinging this time. There’s a better chance of him getting assassinated than regaining power.
It’s not just the left’s mind. Washington is 90%+ filled with criminals, on both sides of the isle. Trump isn’t part of the club and could do great damage to the political class, and they know he’ll come out swinging this time. There’s a better chance of him getting assassinated than regaining power. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

I am surprised they haven't done that yet.
You and me both.
Trump draws television ratings. He does not draw votes anymore except for his small base of evangelicals. Independents, Rhino republicans and women voters from the suburbs don't like Trump. Trump can't win the electoral college. The democrat will win the blue states that always vote blue in presidential elections (Calif, NY). Plus, Trump will not win swing states Mich, Penn and Wisconsin. He has to have those three to get to 270 electoral college votes. I am giving Trump Ohio, Florida and Arizona (which would be a flip) and Trump still loses the Electoral College.

Trump has no shot. That is why I am hoping Trump gets the Republican nomination.

https://www.270towin.com/ Originally Posted by adav8s28
Trump didn't have a shot in 2016, remember how that turned out? Don't under estimate Trump, he has more guts than 80 million Democrats, lol.
fat crissy in da race bahahhaaa