You Know You Are Getting Old When. . . .

Might be weird but i'm still attracted to the exact age group today as I was when I was in my early teens and have been all along.
milfs?? hell the gilfs r lookin good these dayz Originally Posted by MILFivore
I love older MILFs. Even when I was in my 20s I dated women in their late 30s to 50s. They still looked good, had confidence, and wanted to fuck. Best of all the risk of pregnancy was low.
Might be weird but i'm still attracted to the exact age group today as I was when I was in my early teens and have been all along. Originally Posted by ben dover
Sir, we both must have offended the same gypsy, as we share the same curse. However, as I mellow like wine, I can appreciate ladies of a slightly advancing age. Provided they look younger.
  • Go4it
  • 06-21-2023, 10:38 AM
Fucking older women has a 3 big advantages

They don't TELL
They don't SWELL
They are greatful as HELL
Many years ago a guy told me he knew he was getting old when the moms started looking better than the daughters. The day came when I realized he was right. Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
He's right! A mid-aged woman in her 40's and 50's and know how to take care of herself will give me a hard on a lot quicker than a hot young babe in her 20's.