A review full of lies…it is about time - I said what really happened…

I always get the money up front. I understand the guy wanting to get excited I always say something in a soft voice. Hey hun did you forget my Birthday present just to break the ice and not try to sound rude but flirty
I always get the money up front. I understand the guy wanting to get excited I always say something in a soft voice. Hey hun did you forget my Birthday present just to break the ice and not try to sound rude but flirty Originally Posted by Jennatx
Yeah, just proper etiquette. I lay out the cash on the nightstand or whatever is near by. Some providers scoop it up, some keep it there for the duration of the session.
The way I read this psa rant alert etc. Is she got a hold of the ros. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I think the providers should have access to the ROS. Keep the mongers honest. I a little constructive feedback can be helpful.
Yeah, just proper etiquette. I lay out the cash on the nightstand or whatever is near by. Some providers scoop it up, some keep it there for the duration of the session. Originally Posted by roughrideratx
Yup I simply ask folks to put it out and leave visible.
I've had regulars make it to their car and both of us realize we forgot because of the endorphin run post session and totally spacing so easier to just knock it out of the way first and leave it where everyone can feel comfortable.
Both sides gotta remember that not everyone as nice as eachother and it just makes everyone more comfortable and her not having to worry about whether he's gonna screw her or not during the entire session
I use to see a guy in West Texas and saw him about 5 times with no issues fucking dick head on our last session. I did not ask for the money up front and damn after we were done.
He was very fast to get dressed and ran out the door down the hallway in a hotel I was staying.
I trusted him before but now I don't trust anyone.

Just put it in my eye sight and no one touches it.
I have never paid before service and will not start now and if that’s a deal breaker so be it.

Just saying
Too many times do men not tell the real story when it comes to their poor behavior and then they get mad and write inaccurate reviews because they wound up getting called on it and then get blacklisted from seeing any other providers and turn around trying to make another ladies life miserable because they wanted bbfs and got turned down. Personally I've only heard good things about her so maybe I'm missing something but donation is and will always be placed for both parties to see BEFORE not after the session begins because again, too many times, do men feel they can turn around and deem what they see fit as an "acceptable donation", especially if they are unable to get off because they can't use a cover. It seems the only hobbyist talking crap are the ones who don't have the best of reputations on ourhome2 as well which isn't a surprise. Honestly I don't think anything should ever be "hidden" including the private forums because nobody is ever able to defend themselves but it is what it is. Originally Posted by SexySammy
Unfortunately, men can also get taken advantage of by paying first. She can grab the money and run, or cut the agreed upon length of the session, or give a lackluster session, omitting activities agreed upon with various excuses, etc.
I have never paid before service and will not start now and if that’s a deal breaker so be it.

Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015
I've rarely done it, but usually see regulars anyway, who never ask for it upfront and make it weird.
Unfortunately, men can also get taken advantage of by paying first. She can grab the money and run, or cut the agreed upon length of the session, or give a lackluster session, omitting activities agreed upon with various excuses, etc. Originally Posted by davetheman
Clearly you missed where I included that it goes both ways, hence why my middle ground is it being visible to both parties. It also wouldn't be weird if she didn't have to ask and you just did it I'm just saying lol

There are also men who feel they can pay what they want to, or ones who don't pay at all, or who go over the alloted time significantly without any compensation etc. There's bad apples and cons on BOTH sides. Therefore BOTH sides compromise, not just the ladies because you had a few bad apples and vice versa.
I always pull the contribution out in front ohms the lady and then walk over to a nearby table and lay it down. I want the provider to feel at ease right away.
...It also wouldn't be weird if she didn't have to ask and you just did it I'm just saying lol Originally Posted by SexySammy
Exactly! I find it makes things so much more natural and pleasant. There is no haggling. If you hate haggling, don't haggle! I can promise that the provider hates the haggling part way more than the monger.
I always pull the contribution out in front ohms the lady and then walk over to a nearby table and lay it down. I want the provider to feel at ease right away. Originally Posted by SARufus
Idk, I would have huge LE concerns to just lay out a bunch of cash on the table before any clothes were removed, especially with a new provider. I've done it and felt nervous as hell, just waiting for LE to burst through the door. I feel a lot more at ease once she's naked.
Idk, I would have huge LE concerns to just lay out a bunch of cash on the table before any clothes were removed, especially with a new provider. I've done it and felt nervous as hell, just waiting for LE to burst through the door. I feel a lot more at ease once she's naked. Originally Posted by davetheman

I never thought of this but you make a point. I don't mind a guy grabbing me before or me doing the same. Something to think about to add some spice. Thanks
I never thought of this but you make a point. I don't mind a guy grabbing me before or me doing the same. Something to think about to add some spice. Thanks Originally Posted by Jennatx
Yeah most definitely! I would gladly do so if it made the new person feel more at ease and not make me have to ask for it, which also feels like an LE set up on my end.
Idk, I would have huge LE concerns to just lay out a bunch of cash on the table before any clothes were removed, especially with a new provider. I've done it and felt nervous as hell, just waiting for LE to burst through the door. I feel a lot more at ease once she's naked. Originally Posted by davetheman
I’ve never seen new providers.