New girl at LP is greek

In-N-Out Burger went in, but never came out, lol. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Haha it's hilarious 😂
Don't forget that "animal style" is on their Secret Menu...
Attached Images File Type: jpg In Out Urge.jpg (63.5 KB, 123 views)
Seen Sola before. She was a good girl. I will make my visit soon
Why would you drive all of the way from Austin just for Sola?! There's lots of goody pussy in Austin. College girls are so much younger & need the money more. You could teach them things that they never dreamed of.
Just wonderin'...with the price of gas these days...I mean, why?!
Why would you drive all of the way from Austin just for Sola?! There's lots of goody pussy in Austin. College girls are so much younger & need the money more. You could teach them things that they never dreamed of.
Just wonderin'...with the price of gas these days...I mean, why?! Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
What make you think I will drive to Dallas to see Sola? What make you think that I live in Austin?
What make you think I would drive to Dallas if I live in Austin? I can fly within an hour instead of driving 3-4 hours.
You should more focus on pimping and your felony defense instead of what other members do.
Got a glimpse of Tina yesterday evening after finishing up with Cristal.

Somebody said she’s fat. She isn’t fat, only fat thing is her boobs and ass lol. She’s thick but in a good way
Got a glimpse of Tina yesterday evening after finishing up with Cristal.

Somebody said she’s fat. She isn’t fat, only fat thing is her boobs and ass lol. She’s thick but in a good way Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Appreciate the honesty, that's why I've been holding out, I was thinking Jun big