Hypothetical question - Lovely

Kinda odd how this specific girl is up and AsianP also magically does a review in Cali on a “lovely” as well �� Originally Posted by Armydude89D
How nice to know I have a stalker or who look out for my profile and keep track of who I see… I only have two master pimps did that…
Now I will answer it once and for last time… I flew out to California to my lovers from Dallas… that includes Lovely…
I saw this post after I posted my review… didn’t think someone lowlife stalker from Dallas will be reading it and this is why I don’t review girls in Dallas.
I have no shame and I am always honest. I would beat down a door to her. She is on my hobby bingo card without a stamp. I have even considered flying out to see her now since I am trying to fill out my card of the "legends" I missed. That being stated the cost of a plane ticket plus $300+ is more expensive than $350 at GL. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only who has thought about flying out to sample the girls. There are some exquisite talent in Cali that I don't think will be touring Dallas anytime soon.

Believe the hype. She is amazing the first time you see her but she gets better and better every time after that. The girl just loves to fuck and the more comfortable she is with you the more nastier she gets. Originally Posted by longhard1one
Goddamn, that sounds incredible.

Like I said, she is good.. but my visits with her lack some of the stuff I like... I dont need the "PSE" like experience.. not really my style. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Same with me. I look for GFE, DFK, and chemistry more than anything else.

Kinda odd how this specific girl is up and AsianP also magically does a review in Cali on a “lovely” as well Originally Posted by Armydude89D
If these photos are accurate, she looks stunning.
https://yummykgirls.com/LOVELYN.html
How nice to know I have a stalker or who look out for my profile and keep track of who I see… I only have two master pimps did that…
Now I will answer it once and for last time… I flew out to California to my lovers from Dallas… that includes Lovely…
I saw this post after I posted my review… didn’t think someone lowlife stalker from Dallas will be reading it and this is why I don’t review girls in Dallas. Originally Posted by AsianP
Just wanting to put it out there, don’t want no fake reviews getting posted! (Even if you post them in different cities and get no comments on them as well!)

Welcome to the PA club as well!
I saw this post after I posted my review… didn’t think someone lowlife stalker from Dallas will be reading it and this is why I don’t review girls in Dallas. Originally Posted by AsianP
Anyone being observant of a parking-lot / Studio-Hallway stalker is not themselves a stalker. It's just basic reconnaissance of a known harasser and threat-maker. Any good lawyer would tell you that. And those same good lawyers would not risk disbarment by frequenting known Providers.
Hehe. I'm glad I'm not the only who has thought about flying out to sample the girls. There are some exquisite talent in Cali that I don't think will be touring Dallas anytime soon.

Goddamn, that sounds incredible.

Same with me. I look for GFE, DFK, and chemistry more than anything else.

https://yummykgirls.com/LOVELYN.html Originally Posted by valiantpenguin

If those are her pics, then she's up in Seattle right now. I've heard good things of her elsewhere, most commented on her excellent oral and plastic surgery face. Had no clue she was that well liked in Dallas.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/lovelyn/

https://yummykgirls.com/LOVELYN.html Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
Those are actual pictures of Lovely and 100% accurate.
If those are her pics, then she's up in Seattle right now. I've heard good things of her elsewhere, most commented on her excellent oral and plastic surgery face. Had no clue she was that well liked in Dallas.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/lovelyn/ Originally Posted by Kloverbb
Yes that is The Lovely we all miss who was formally here in Dfw.
Those are actual pictures of Lovely and 100% accurate. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Feels weird seeing her with long hair
I miss lovely, she'll be getting my support when she's back
Now, get Jinah or Joy back here, then yes I would end my boycott for either one of them. No shame in saying it either. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Jinah, now there is the top girl. Too bad she probably won’t come back to Dallas. Yeah, pimps run her off. I wouldn’t even want to go detail on her, AS and Luxury pimp. She definitely was one of kind and no will come close to her. No one will be even close to her resume. Only few girl that can travel anywhere whenever she wants to and speaks perfectly and able to carry a conversation.
  • locks
  • 10-19-2023, 07:11 PM
Hellz to the Nah, i am staying away from studios until they stop the craziness.

I am just as happy with my trusty locals.

https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/lovelyn/ Originally Posted by Kloverbb
Yep, she is extremely well-liked here in Dallas. I really hope she comes back.

And if you weren't sure just how popular she was outside of Dallas, take a look at her TER reviews......97 reviews since February!!!
This is purely a hypothetical question for the boycotting crowd including myself.
If Lovely comes to GL just for 2 weeks, would you pay the $350 to see her even if you are adamant about boycotting and make an exception for Lovely? Originally Posted by Speedjet
Hypothetically, you could book her for 300 for 45min and she’d probably give you 60min.
Yep, she is extremely well-liked here in Dallas. I really hope she comes back.

And if you weren't sure just how popular she was outside of Dallas, take a look at her TER reviews......97 reviews since February!!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
If she's that popular, why would she leave Cali or Seattle, or wherever she is currently?

I assume she's booked solid or do things slow down even for someone like her in such high regard?
That is not Lovely.

He skin is too light, and there is no tattoo on her chest.