Nothing is what it seems.

No paranoia is when you drive around with a mask on thinking a deadly virus is lurking in the Air Condition vents,lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s not that common but legionnaires disease lurks in some air conditioning vents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires%27_disease
If there was a point you would miss it,lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You are getting off your own topic, and insulting another member.
It’s not that common but legionnaires disease lurks in some air conditioning vents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnaires%27_disease Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So do you wear a mask when you drive?
You are getting off your own topic, and insulting another member. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No, I am actually getting some entertainment out of all the stupid comments. The truth is not everything is at it seems. Everyone including you have missed the point. Not everything is a coincidence. If you feel insulted you deserve it.
Nice talk! It isn’t what it seems.
I would really love to look at some of the articles and such that the OP quotes but just can't pull the trigger because.....

Seems they like to cultivate their own cult of personality.
No, I am actually getting some entertainment out of all the stupid comments. The truth is not everything is at it seems. Everyone including you have missed the point. Not everything is a coincidence. If you feel insulted you deserve it. Originally Posted by Levianon17

When a machine sends you a sincere greeting wishing you a happy birthday, it is not what it seems.
I would really love to look at some of the articles and such that the OP quotes but just can't pull the trigger because.....

Seems they like to cultivate their own cult of personality. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Bitchute just featured the video they didn't produce it. But Hollywood produced, aired and presented to an audience a fake physical altercation by two actors and the intention was to pass it off as real, based upon an old movie scene. So because it was on Bitchute there must be some sort of catch. That's why they do it. It's easy to fool people, get ratings and make money.
When a machine sends you a sincere greeting wishing you a happy birthday, it is not what it seems. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hey, I am sorry your world view got insulted. Don't have a nervous break down over it.
Wondering if your apology is what it seems.....or not.

It could be a backhanded insult.

Why would I have a nervous breakdown over any of your posts or threads ?
Bitchute just featured the video they didn't produce it. But Hollywood produced, aired and presented to an audience a fake physical altercation by two actors and the intention was to pass it off as real, based upon an old movie scene. So because it was on Bitchute there must be some sort of catch. That's why they do it. It's easy to fool people, get ratings and make money. Originally Posted by Levianon17
See my post about ratings and $$$ *trumping* credibility and values.

Thanks for letting me know i'm doing the correct thing by not going there.
See my post about ratings and $$$ *trumping* credibility and values.

Thanks for letting me know i'm doing the correct thing by not going there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Your post has nothing to do with the thread. Your post was about Bitchute.
Wondering if your apology is what it seems.....or not.

It could be a backhanded insult.

Why would I have a nervous breakdown over any of your posts or threads ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
It is whatever you want it to be.
No, actually, it would be whatever you implied.

You are welcome to address that.
No, actually, it would be whatever you implied.

You are welcome to address that. Originally Posted by VitaMan
The only thing I implied is what the contents of this thread revealed. That the altercation between Will Smith and Chris Rock at the Oscars was a reenactment of a vintage movie scene. You and others posting apparently can't handle the actual truth. That becomes your problem not mine.