Encounter: Jaylowe - Round 6! "Mexican Food/BJ While Driving/City Tour"

DUDE!!!!!! Ask around.

NO MATTER WHAT - DO NOT RENT HER A CAR!!! Originally Posted by corona
Take a break from this chick!! Also, don’t rent her a car. Just gotta trust me on this………. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I was beginning to think I was the only person who remembered that story!
Take a break from this chick!! Also, don’t rent her a car. Just gotta trust me on this………. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

I still don't understand the "don't rent a car" thing. I don't know anything about that situation. She has her own car. I would never rent anyone a car hahah. Who does that? And I'm already taking a short break because there is some strange intrusion going on with her phone. I'm trying to get her to download kik or something. As far as I know, I was the one of the first guys she met in Dallas when she moved here in 2023. I don't about any history before that.
Hobby must knows:
Level 1: Doc’s hobby acronym list
Level 2: Deposit/prepay scams
Level 3: Spotting real LC posts
Graduate/Doctoral level: Mrredcat’s rental car story

#facts
I still don't understand the "don't rent a car" thing. I don't know anything about that situation. She has her own car. I would never rent anyone a car hahah. Who does that? And I'm already taking a short break because there is some strange intrusion going on with her phone. I'm trying to get her to download kik or something. As far as I know, I was the one of the first guys she met in Dallas when she moved here in 2023. I don't about any history before that. Originally Posted by dormGE
Dormge, it’s a general “warning” story based on an actual experience.
I still don't understand the "don't rent a car" thing. I don't know anything about that situation. She has her own car. I would never rent anyone a car hahah. Who does that? And I'm already taking a short break because there is some strange intrusion going on with her phone. I'm trying to get her to download kik or something. As far as I know, I was the one of the first guys she met in Dallas when she moved here in 2023. I don't about any history before that. Originally Posted by dormGE
Here you go Dorm. Get your Kleenex ready because you’ll be crying from laughing so hard.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...4&postcount=72

Redcat thanks for entertainment!!!!
Here you go Dorm. Get your Kleenex ready because you’ll be crying from laughing so hard.
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...4&postcount=72

Redcat thanks for entertainment!!!! Originally Posted by CaptainZman
and Thanks Redcat for realizing what he did and being a good sport about it. It's a cautionary tale for sure!
Any way I can help a fellow hobbyist not make the same mistakes as me, is a win
Is this PhuckToi?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/phuck-to...t-dallas-82513

There's a whole lot going on there. I just ate my breakfast and I'm only halfway through reading it. A Captain can't save a drowning hoe.
That’s an old profile. I can promise you, she won’t set foot in the state without me knowing about it.
dormGE. I see you posted some public place pics with her.
She doesn't have any of my pictures I took for myself. She tried to get a selfie with me, laughing and joking around. I turned my head. It should be fine. I'm 96-97% done with this "hobby" anyway. At least in Dallas. I've seen and experienced most of what I needed to. I need to take my career and business to the next level. If had a fuck buddy girl for free, I would be done with this very fast.