Providers who can provide a PacePro referal

I have never heard of pacepro. I need to check it out
The bb means basketball. Admittedly a very poor choice in a handle that was made many years ago when I was less than experienced. I would change of I knew how and wouldn't be criticized for that. It is better to ask than to assume. Originally Posted by bbfan98
I thinks others have said it. You can request for a change. A while ago I did it to maintain consistency across all sites. But you don’t have to, you can just have a signature line (if you want) )to expand and it’ll look cool.

BTW, I think there is nothing wrong with being an actual BB fan. I am not (willing to take on that risk), but I support everyone’s right to want what their heart wants; and somewhere in here, I am sure there is a match for everyone’s wants.

To each their own!
This thread almost did and could have gone totally off the rails but respect prevailed and everyone is being civil. Great job everyone!
Im reference friendly and can provide a referral as well if needed.
Im reference friendly and can provide a referral as well if needed. Originally Posted by KatiaDunns69
I can second that, about you Katia! You always came through promptly, for PP referral, or for references in general. I appreciate that and I am sure a lot of others do!
I can provide pace pro referrals.
I’d love a referral Katia!!
I found a thread that is too old to comment on that said if you gave P411, you can pacepro access.

I messaged the provider in that thread on p411. She read my message and then looked at my profile, but never messaged back. I even sent a follow up message. Nothing.

Is having P411 no longer sn acceptable way to get on pace pro? Would love some direction, please.

Thank you
The bb means basketball. Admittedly a very poor choice in a handle that was made many years ago when I was less than experienced. I would change of I knew how and wouldn't be criticized for that. It is better to ask than to assume. Originally Posted by bbfan98
Okay
Apology extended.
You have no idea how many requests are made for "real GFE", which does NOT mean bare ... my bad to lump you in with them.

That said, I will ONLY refer clients who have seen me twice. I referred a one time person, Cowboy1960, and he rewarded me by posting bad reviews. No good deed goes unpunished!
This thread almost did and could have gone totally off the rails but respect prevailed and everyone is being civil. Great job everyone! Originally Posted by GL page
Agreed.
I apologized for assuming the worst ...
I found a thread that is too old to comment on that said if you gave P411, you can pacepro access.

I messaged the provider in that thread on p411. She read my message and then looked at my profile, but never messaged back. I even sent a follow up message. Nothing.

Is having P411 no longer sn acceptable way to get on pace pro? Would love some direction, please.

Thank you Originally Posted by norp03
I think the only entry is by referral of a member provider.
...one time person, Cowboy1960, and he rewarded me by posting bad reviews. No good deed goes unpunished! Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
Since you won't seem to let it go, can you tell us what your problem was with his review of you? It was a yes review. I went and read it after it came up last time, and I cannot find what your problem would be with it. Care to enlighten us all?
I think the only entry is by referral of a member provider. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
TrulySummer did say P411 membership can be used as a referral source in at least some cases. I don’t know the details, so she would have to speak to the specifics.
P411 is a valid method of getting in, as long as the client has recent reputable okays on p411 from a provider.

This can also work for providers, as long as their references are up to date and good.

Once you create your account on PacePro, send an email or PM to the Admin and provide your P411 info (along with your PP Username if you use email), and TrulySummer will provide screening. This does usually take a lot longer than a provider referral though.
"bbfan" .... you're better off going to LC or RMD or some other skanky site. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I have fans on most every site EXCEPT LC and RMD tho
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In any case. I hope OP finds his referrals and pacepro grows because it's pretty dead over there currently.