Encounter: Rio de Janerio at Blossom K

They aren’t up charging everywhere. SJC sexykgirls.net has some great talent and price is under 300 all inclusive BB. Not much to like about CA these days but they are a definite exception.
How do you know they have talent and most importantly are good looking girls? Are you going by the website pictures and what the website says?
How do I know? I’m a regular customer that’s how. Cmon man!
They aren’t up charging everywhere. SJC sexykgirls.net has some great talent and price is under 300 all inclusive BB. Not much to like about CA these days but they are a definite exception. Originally Posted by papachubby
Tell them to open up shop here lol I’m sure they’ll do hella good here
Lone Star 41 are you one of the undercovers working this site?
Lone Star 41 are you one of the undercovers working this site? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Because I want a cheaper studio to the Dallas ones, you think that makes me undercover. Ok lol

Have you not seen my reviews? Trust me I am not undercover, there’s other sus handles here

Are you sure you are not undercover? You sure seem to do a lot of lurking..
Because I want a cheaper studio to the Dallas ones, you think that makes me undercover. Ok lol

Have you not seen my reviews? Trust me I am not undercover, there’s other sus handles here

Are you sure you are not undercover? You sure seem to do a lot of lurking.. Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Best man isn’t one you need to worry about. It’s others on here that are the questionable ones.
14 years of contributing to this site and I get a “warning” for “thread hijack” whatever the fuck that means ! Half the shit said on these threads is so far afield from the topic it could qualify as such Gimme a fucking break. No wonder this site is so god damned useless. Gman you can suck my cock I’ll go back to banging my sugar babies while you continue issuing citations on this worthless motherfucker. Fuck you faggot!
Lone Star 41 are you one of the undercovers working this site? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
He’s legit from what I can tell. Gave me accurate info by PM about seeing Rio, which I did. I was grateful for the intel. She was fun and definitely 20s.
A review is nothing but puffin and chest bumping
Bottom line is every one is YMMV
Is she at the place she fucking.
Describe her looks.
Rate her 1-5 stars and be done
Some reading between the lines goes along way.
14 years of contributing to this site and I get a “warning” for “thread hijack” whatever the fuck that means ! Half the shit said on these threads is so far afield from the topic it could qualify as such Gimme a fucking break. No wonder this site is so god damned useless. Gman you can suck my cock I’ll go back to banging my sugar babies while you continue issuing citations on this worthless motherfucker. Fuck you faggot! Originally Posted by papachubby
The moderation here is autistic as hell. They are fine with obvious LEO fishing for information in PMs but then I get an infraction for offhand and innocent mentions of certain topics
14 years of contributing to this site and I get a “warning” for “thread hijack” whatever the fuck that means ! Half the shit said on these threads is so far afield from the topic it could qualify as such Gimme a fucking break. No wonder this site is so god damned useless. Gman you can suck my cock I’ll go back to banging my sugar babies while you continue issuing citations on this worthless motherfucker. Fuck you faggot! Originally Posted by papachubby

I'll probably get points for this too, but fuckit...I talked with a mod about how silly this is and they basically told me if I didn't want to get points, don't reply to a thread...word to the wise.

BRING IT ON NAMSSA, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!