Encounter: OMG, worst ever Syracuse

How TF did this become a threAd bout cucks shavin their cocks??! Jeezis..

I'm gonna pretend I'm a Mod again and say "Gentlemen, please get back on topic. And yer gay."

. Originally Posted by rooster
Make ECCIE Great Again….MEGA!

Rooster for Modtard!

elg…….
[QUOTE=Italianstud;1063492677]I don’t know what you are talking about but I see two in Cuse that are actually amazing. They even hold REAL jobs and only see a select few. I’m a chosen one.

That's sweet but completely irrelevant to this board!! I could care less to read about your adventures in Syracuse unless you share the ladies contact with the rest of us. If they are UTR then it's now 150% useless. So, don't tell me you don't know what I'm talking about? unless you're ready to share with the rest of us. This board is only useful when shit is being shared!
Being gay and or bi is IN bro. The ladies dig it
Lmao…it wasn’t about shaving our cocks, it was about getting the most mileage when it’s ymmv. Take notes…cause it works. And as far as I’m concerned, it is relevant to this board if you want to get invited back.

The well respected ladies prepare for us, the least we can do is do the same for them.

The lady that is the subject of this review was obviously not prepared or a respected provider.

And no, I’m not gay or bi. That’s irrelevant.
�� agree with you. Nailed it
I....I’m a chosen one.

Tips to be a chosen one
1. Shave your entire cock and balls. BARE.
2. Read above.... Originally Posted by Italianstud
Being gay and or bi is IN bro. The ladies dig it Originally Posted by Italianstud
Whew. Yeah bragh!! Embrace it!!!

Still...IAFNYF

Lmao…it wasn’t about shaving our cocks.... Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Welllll.....it wuzn't supposed to be about that. It was supposed to be about.... the event...and maybe the gal. But summa y'all seemed ta be lookin ta tell us bout yer smoothly shaved physiques worthy of public exhibition...and sharin yer beauty tips what got ya there....

�� agree with you. Nailed it Originally Posted by Italianstud
Not unless y'all shaved the taint too....

Suggest you check each other closely and and get back to us....

And one more tip: Never show up for a date with 5 o'clock shadow.
Gentlemen back on topic please