Pitroom is now Official

I guess there's not going to be a wedding. Originally Posted by R.M.
What do we do with the stepladders?
[QUOTE=bigwill832;1063497160]Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to take this time to announce that my review of Pitroom's backroom performance has been accepted, thereby making him an official provider. It has been accepted, therefore meaning that we have evidentiary documentation that the encounter did happen. Given that I let a man blow me, I feel like I must do Pitroom a favor and post a review for him on the LGTBTQ+ hobby boards. I'll be doing that later today. I think those allow photos to be posted.

So, everyone please give a round of applause and extend a congratulations to our man, and my lil booty-bear, Pitroom!!!

Encounter not approved
(Staff edit)

Well, I tell ya, that review is tempting. Almost makes me want to become gay for a day just so I can have sweet lips pitroom suck my dick. Bwahahaha
This has been like woman's playing patty cakes

Yeah! Ms gina is back . Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm back home but would love to be still on vacation!
Just have to have another vacation lol
Pitroom gone to camp.

When does Gina's bf return?

Sorry Ms Gina i couldn't resist!
He sure did get banned, didn’t realize that. Welp expect another handle to pop up real soon.
He always has a couple spares.
Might be one that's been suspect already.
I find it sadly amusing that he clearly spends significant funds to try cover his IP address(es) and buy pa for multiple handles.
I find it sadly amusing that he clearly spends significant funds to try cover his IP address(es) and buy pa for multiple handles. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Maybe he is RICH LOL
I will bet he has had a lot of ECCIE vacation like my ATF has , just can't stop till they get a nice long vacation over and over .. Guess they will never learn LOL
I find it sadly amusing that he clearly spends significant funds to try cover his IP address(es) and buy pa for multiple handles. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Yup that is certainly sadly amusing that he goes to such great lengths to reincarnate himself. My bet is that he resurfaces with one of his old handles that he has used before pretty soon while at the same time creating a new one to try and throw Cendell and others off.
  • R.M.
  • 05-18-2024, 02:18 PM
I find it sadly amusing that he clearly spends significant funds to try cover his IP address(es)
and buy pa for multiple handles. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wow who knew shining shoes in the men's bathroom at Trulucks paid so well.
I need a side hustle like that.
Im going to sày this to whoever. This is a prime poster child that no hobbyist can ever trust a female and most of these hobbyists are bigger clowns and more female than the women here. This has been absolutely pathetic.if you felt like you hurt me homie I suggest you stop now. I have more info on you than you can handle. We run in the same circles so trust me I know exactly who you are. So stop. You coming to the aid if a liar in Vicky I had sex with was the weakest shit ever. I'm asking you nicely please leave me alone Sir. Please, it's honestly in your best interest. Leave me alone Sir. This is harassment and I'm not going to sit and take too much more of it before I personally do what I have to do for it to stop Originally Posted by Pitroom

Little man please stop already harassing me and putting my name in your mouth Vicky Vicky Vicky did not I repeat did not and have I never seen this man before in my entire life if you stop putting my name in your mouth maybe you'll stop getting so many PMS and so many people after your ass. I already told you I know more people than you do and we all run is the same circle so quit harassing big will 832 for calling out your lies and you are just living vicariously through everyone else. The story ends here.... I guess it was just all a dream.haha! You're the only one that harasses people on here at all times constantly so just stop do yourself and the hobby community a favor.
Here’s poor little loser harassing and lying about me on Twitter. I told him to drop receipts, and this is what he does.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_1104.jpeg (117.6 KB, 85 views)
Liar

I have another screenshot but I can’t upload it here, but I put it on oh2 pits on there as new handle “ loving life” take a look there
Banned already
Hmmmmmm? Good place for a

Snick