Donald Trump handed troubling news in back-to-back polls - for those who love their polls.

... The indictments HELPED in the polling.
... The "guilty" NY result will help also.

... Look at the Fund Raising! ... Topping $200 Million this week??

... See? ... WINNING! ... ...

#### Salty
No. He’s not winning.

Poll numbers among supporters began dropping within 24 hours of the multiple conviction.

And Trump’s fundraising take seems to have multiplied,every time youve reported it Salty.

Make up your mind, please.
No. He’s not winning.

Poll numbers among supporters began dropping within 24 hours of the multiple conviction.

And Trump’s fundraising take seems to have multiplied,every time youve reported it Salty.

Make up your mind, please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... WHY?

... REAL Americans can understand me point about this. ...

#### Salty
... The indictments HELPED in the polling.
... The "guilty" NY result will help also.

... Look at the Fund Raising! ... Topping $200 Million this week??

... See? ... WINNING! ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There is no data to support any of your statements. Biden leads in the last 2 polls. The polls on whether or not Trump seems to have gained or lost votes due to his conviction clearly point to a rather large loss.

Polls this coming week will be interesting to follow.
There is no data to support any of your statements. Biden leads in the last 2 polls. The polls on whether or not Trump seems to have gained or lost votes due to his conviction clearly point to a rather large loss.

Polls this coming week will be interesting to follow. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So's you're say'n that The Rage'n Cajun is just Rage'n for no other reason than he's a Cajun?!? Not so sure I buy that entirely. It sure smells like something other than Teen Spirit to me...
... WHY?

... REAL Americans can understand me point about this. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What does that mean, REAL Americans understand me point about this?

REAL Americans don’t understand ye point. I doubt REAL Australians would understand your patois either… or find it cute.

Is Trumps fundraising up to a billion today?

Suddenly after reporting (bragging) on this nearly daily for three years, poll numbers don’t matter but fundraising does?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So's you're say'n that The Rage'n Cajun is just Rage'n for no other reason than he's a Cajun?!? Not so sure I buy that entirely. It sure smells like something other than Teen Spirit to me... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
???
??? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Even though not mentioned. I think he's referring to Carville?
But ya never know?

Is Trumps fundraising up to a billion today?

Suddenly after reporting (bragging) on this nearly daily for three years, poll numbers don’t matter but fundraising does?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... No, the poll numbers matter also - LOOK at the polling
in the Swing States! ...

Trump leads in not just "swing states" - but also leads
in states Ohio, Florida and Nevada... Reckon I don't
even know IF those are still considoured swing states...

And then there's the Fund Raising... ...

... So, forgive me if I aint seeing the "troubling news"...

#### Salty
Just wait...