Cover Story

What’s with guys letting their SOs track them? Originally Posted by bashar
Beat into submission and think it's just cheaper to keep her till death. I'd never and will never allow myself to get to that point! I see it at the golf club all the time, guys can't even enjoy around of golf cause the wife keeps calling and bitching.
I would suggest looking for AMP near places you could comply you were at. Always leave your phone in the car. I even went one time to an AMP across the street from a car repair shop. Just a side idea as well. One time even went into a a store like Best Buy, told someone working there, I “found” a phone. They took it from the department to the front. I walked out, did my meet, then came in an hour or so later, said I had lost my phone, etc and boom got it back (and a free charge on it as well!)
Why? I don't understand the question. Why needing a provide a reasonable excuse to be on the area?
What's with the paranoia? I never understood that. If I wanna visit an AMP, I park right out front and walk over like there's nothing to it.

I learned some time so that I'm not that important to strangers to care or give a damn about about me or watch me what I'm doing and where I'm going. I guess that goes for everybody else as well.
For all they would know is that I'm going for a massage. (If somebody were to take notice) Originally Posted by valentino199
I have had my significant other call me several times in a row when I was at a massage and she suspected the same. Many of us organize cover stories and it is very necessary. Imagine getting into a fender bender next to an AMP. "Why were you there honey?" Lowes and Home Depot are always great agendas...
I would suggest looking for AMP near places you could comply you were at. Always leave your phone in the car. I even went one time to an AMP across the street from a car repair shop. Just a side idea as well. One time even went into a a store like Best Buy, told someone working there, I “found” a phone. They took it from the department to the front. I walked out, did my meet, then came in an hour or so later, said I had lost my phone, etc and boom got it back (and a free charge on it as well!) Originally Posted by TopSprinGester100
Are you worried about someone tracking where the phone has been? I might not have my head wrapped around the dance of leaving the phone at Best Buy, can you give more insight? Why not leave the phone at home? "oops I forgot my phone"
  • cosoj
  • 06-08-2024, 10:19 PM
I get a L0 massage at least once a month, because my body is sore and it makes me feel better. I tell my wife whenever I go. Get some exercise at a gym or jog so you have an excuse to visit a massage parlor.
Beat into submission and think it's just cheaper to keep her till death. I'd never and will never allow myself to get to that point! I see it at the golf club all the time, guys can't even enjoy around of golf cause the wife keeps calling and bitching. Originally Posted by TruthSayer
I was in a situation like that. Just walked out. Even ended up with sole custody of my kids. Wasn’t cheap, but you do have to put a price on mental happiness.

I’ve had wives call me when they can’t get a hold of their husbands when we’re on father-child camping trips. Do they think their husbands are banging a mistress in the tent with their kids watching.
Just go to a supermarket grocery store, ask your wife what she wants for dinner and that you will cook for her. Then walk to the nearest amp/subamp. She will think you are the sweetest and greatest husband on planet Earth. If she asks what took you so long, just tell her there was a long line at the checkout.
Wife knows I play a lot of golf. I tell her I'm going to chip and putt at a place about 30 minutes away. Gets me about 2 hours to play.
What’s with guys letting their SOs track them? Originally Posted by bashar
These guys are being tracked because their wives do not trust them for some reason. It's definitely not because the wives trust them.
Thanks for all the replies, fellas.
As suggested, Google Maps is a great tool. Especially when you click on a pic and are able to go around the neighborhood to see what's in the surrounding area.

Restaurants, Vape stores, churches, other beauty/butcher/grocery shops or haircut places seem to be around the neighborhood.

Good luck!
Get an android phone.

Use this app.

https://fake-gps-location.en.softonic.com/android

Also go to Settings -- Location -- Location Services and turn of both Wi-Fi Scanning and Blue Tooth Scanning

Test drive and make sure it works
Works for me:

1. Get a gym membership
2. Walk in,
3. Place your phone in a locker,
4 Walk out,
5. Use hobby phone
LOL, if you need an excuse you need a different hobby
^ And or SO ^