Celtics in 6 *Cough*

The Mavs have to win one more to make that happen (Celtics in 6). I think the blowout win last night was Boston's attempt to go ahead and let the Mavs have one and win the series in front of their home fans.
Boston's attempt to go ahead and let the Mavs have one
That!!!

And the NSA-intercepted call of Adam Silver calling Wyc Grousbeck's personal cell, and saying, "Ya know that new $76B media contract has bonuses that kick in when more games are viewed? Just sayin'...and best of luck." LOL
Some wag posted over the weekend that after Friday's high-octane offensive performance, the Mavericks are actually in the lead, 408-402. Unfortunately, though, the Celtics are on the verge of turning in a decisive Electoral College victory.

My oversimplified take on the issue is as it was on the eve of the first game. That is; the Mavericks just don't have the horses to hang with a championship-caliber team on a night-in-and-night-out basis. They're a dangerous team that can hurt you with sharp weapons on any given night; not a balanced, elite team with bona fide championship capability.
Nailed it with my 5 game prediction. Mavericks got run out of the Garden.
Nailed it with my 5 game prediction. Mavericks got run out of the Garden. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Hopefully that means you won back what you lost on Rory. LOL
Hopefully that means you won back what you lost on Rory. LOL Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

What bet on Ror˙? Anyone who knows golf would know that his days of winning another major have long since passed him by. I bet you placed your $ on Tiger huh Texoma?
What bet on Ror˙? Anyone who knows golf would know that his days of winning another major have long since passed him by. I bet you placed your $ on Tiger huh Texoma? Originally Posted by golferguy55
I am humbled...I readily admit I know nothing about golf. To me it's just a nice walk...ruined. Out here, when we want to drink beer, we go fishin'. Guys in the city play golf. We all have some things in common.

Congrats to the Celtics. They are now officially better than the Lakers.
The better team won, and 4-1 seems to be an accurate indicator of how far Dallas has to go to equal the Celtics.

But a very, very good season for the Mavs. They exceeded expectations significantly and have a better sense of direction than they this time next year.
The better team by far surely did win. Dallas did exceed all expectations and seems like OKC Thunder are going to have to be reckoned with as well moving forward. Give my Spurs time to get some players around Wemby and they will be right in the mix.
I am humbled...I readily admit I know nothing about golf. To me it's just a nice walk...ruined. Out here, when we want to drink beer, we go fishin'. Guys in the city play golf. We all have some things in common.

Congrats to the Celtics. They are now officially better than the Lakers. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

And nothing wrong with a day on the lake with a fishing pole and a cold beer. And I can only imagine how pissed the Lakers are about the Celtics passing them by.
Read somewhere this finals was a bust for the nba
Read somewhere this finals was a bust for the nba Originally Posted by winn dixie

Probably so as more games mean more $$ for the NBA.