The upcoming presidential debates

My prediction is that Trump will not debate, he will find some excuse.
cnn debate.... all rules favor biden. he will get juiced and preform well because of the little helper. too bad he cant have that stuff daily but it would eventually kill him

unless he makes a complete fool of himself or shits his pants, he will win
unless trump changes his style and acts presidentcial it will be bidens to win, if trump does change his style,it will be a slam dunk for him
biden cant quote facts,trump can. biden can only quote lies
  • Devo
  • 06-16-2024, 07:47 PM
What is a hid handler? Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
His, FFS, you couldn't figure that type out?
  • Devo
  • 06-16-2024, 07:49 PM
How does no help and no notes allowed help Joe, he's got dementia, there are substances to enhance alertness, but I am unaware of a memory enhancing product out there, unless the CIA is providing experimental help.

If anyone is going to cancel, its going to be Joe, or, expect some "Crisis" to happen, that he must attend to, like they forgot to pack his Depends.
How does no help and no notes allowed help Joe, he's got dementia, there are substances to enhance alertness, but I am unaware of a memory enhancing product out there, unless the CIA is providing experimental help.

If anyone is going to cancel, its going to be Joe, or, expect some "Crisis" to happen, that he must attend to, like they forgot to pack his Depends. Originally Posted by Devo
I am guessing an attack by Russia on Poland the day of the debate.
I am guessing an attack by Russia on Poland the day of the debate. Originally Posted by bigguyt
... Yep, that would be enough to get the Debate
postponed until Biden can get the rules changed.

To sitting down for the 15 or 20 minute debate, where
Joe will be allowed ear-pieces and a telly screen
in front of him so his puppet-masters can tell him
what to say.

#### Salty
For sure:

Senile Biden will be pumped full of medication to try to control his dementia

Senile Biden will spout off a litany of lies and likely never be challenged by the CNN moderators

The CNN moderators will cheat in every way possible to try to help Senile Biden

Possible:

Senile Biden will shit himself on stage yet again

The end result:

The American people will once again realize the only competent choice is President Trump