VERIFY HIM

Let's keep this on the topic of what was originally asked.

Thanks everyone.
VH is very with haveing it .
Thank you again for your valuable information. I have always wondered about RS2K and Avenue-X. You two please have safe happy trails.

He's doing a one man show on how I keep shooting myself in the foot.

He demonstrated why I cant take folks like him seriously . Originally Posted by R.M.

No one likes to be made to be a fool. Now that, I CAN understand!
Avenue X is an East Coast Mid-Atlantic board.
Avenue X is an East Coast Mid-Atlantic board. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thanks .. someone here in Ca did tell me about that site.
Show proof please. I use it and it's a great resource. Originally Posted by R.M.
Right? I’m a little confused as 2 men have commented. Wait, what? Are men allowed on there? I’m only asking the ladies.

Mr Coyote, your comments were not requested. You are not a user of verifyhim and you have made your opinions known about what people say on these boards ad nauseum. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I see. Could you tell me where on this site that it states that people who open threads have the right to tell who can and cannot post on the thread? Also, what is wrong with giving an opinion on a supposed opinionated board? BTW, thanks for the 5 point infraction, calling it a thread hijack when in fact, the post was exactly about the topic of the thread!

How do I know about verifyhim and a few other "black lists"? Well, I have a few provider friends and have seen what I was referring to which is why I posted my opinion and said it is a good idea to VERIFY what is written before passing judgement.
IJS