I would never... EVER join P411.

P411 is a nice resource to have... but its becoming less and less the gold standard that it used to be-- on both sides of the hobby aisle. Part of that can squarely be laid at the feet of the fact that Gina is no longer running the show.

A lot of your higher end ladies, particularly in the NE-- don't have much respect for it as a screening tool and are still going to do their own screening, regardless of whether you have 2 or 200 OK's. Its a lot more popular in Texas.. largely due to the original presence of Private Connections way back in the day. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
If P411 isn't the "gold standard", what is?
There isn't an end all be all-- that's the whole point. There have been too many security issues-- too many LE flips-- too many situations where gents have shared accounts and shenanigans have occurred.

Ladies utilize it as one of many tools, but fewer ladies accept it as the only method of screening.
  • motor
  • 06-22-2024, 01:48 PM
Like a few others here. I have been a member since 2010 and have never had an issue. If you don't want to provide the information then don't.
There isn't an end all be all-- that's the whole point. There have been too many security issues-- too many LE flips-- too many situations where gents have shared accounts and shenanigans have occurred.

Ladies utilize it as one of many tools, but fewer ladies accept it as the only method of screening. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Of course there is no perfect solution...I get your point...thought maybe you knew something better.
I'm a big fan of P411 as well. It's also a great place for ladies to register and advertise.
Having P411 has allowed me to arrange SAFE encounters with gals in Vegas, Tampa, Vancouver, late at night when bored in a Hotel room. It's been worth every penny, yep some of those girls are not cheap but never had any drama or a worry that I am being setup.

Years ago all the girls seem to work together to keep the hobby safe and provide references. I have had several girls tell me they are too busy to answer texts about some guy they may have seen last year. Fewer and fewer girls are reference friendly. I asked one girl about references and she said it depends, she said sometimes she deletes numbers and text so she has no idea who cumlicker1995 is.
It's not illegal to join p411. It's a site that let's companions know you are safe to spend time with and makes it easy to arrange meeting them. Nothing illegal going on as far as I know.
p411 very reliable in my experience -- all guys I have met have been safe
Seems the OP is in a very small minority.
Seems the OP is another one of those accounts that shows up and almost immediately starts provocative threads, then sits back and watches as people take him seriously despite having seen this all before.
I never said it wasn't effective - the entire point was completely missed. It could be the best thing since sliced bread - but as someone who sees women like this, I would never in a million years taken down my curtain of anonymity for anyone, especially telling someone where I work lol. That's ABSURD. Only a FOOL would do such a thing!! IMHO of course