Fun with Astrology

Im a Gemini and Your description TOTALLY FITS!!! We are wild.. LOL
Libra here...
I'm a Leo(shot caller) with Capricorn moon.

With Capricorn moon, I vew sex as a form of art. Sun in Leo makes me very passionate
End of Saggitarius- on the cusp of Capricorn. I'm a horsey goat
I think Capricorns have a bit of that lecherous old Pan god in them.

It is funny, I usually don't notice astrology. When there is exceptional chemistry, in this hobby or mainstream, it's been almost 100% Scorpios (so often that I cannot remember when it has NOT been a Scorpio).
End of Saggitarius- on the cusp of Capricorn. I'm a horsey goat
I think Capricorns have a bit of that lecherous old Pan god in them. Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict
lech·er·ous/ˈleCH(ə)rəs/
Adjective: Having or showing excessive or offensive sexual desire.

Excessive I'll admit to. Offensive, I plead the fifth.
Im a scorpio....!!!!! Just sayin!!!lol
It is funny, I usually don't notice astrology. When there is exceptional chemistry, in this hobby or mainstream, it's been almost 100% Scorpios (so often that I cannot remember when it has NOT been a Scorpio). Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict
I'm a Scorpio...can't wait to get to SL!! However, if anyone can ruin your streak, I can. You may want to charge more in anticipation of a less than satisfying session.
Im a scorpio....!!!!! Just sayin!!!lol Originally Posted by sexialexis86
I've never been with a girl Scorpio, maybe that's why I like boys the most... lol

I'm a Scorpio...can't wait to get to SL!! However, if anyone can ruin your streak, I can. You may want to charge more in anticipation of a less than satisfying session. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
... I don't know... I've been naughty and every time after exceptionally intense sex when I ask "so what's your sign", it's almost always Scorpio....Maybe I don't ask that question often enough and have a too-tiny sample...
lol
I'm a cancer/leo with a scorpio moon, I'm a mess, a pervy little mess!
I find that there is some truth behind this, even though I didn't really understand what it was all about for many years. I've done quite a bit of reading up and surprisingly enough, there does appear to be something to it. Doesn't sound like your Sag experience was a good representation of Sag women, so here are some truer characteristics:

The Sagittarius woman is fun, fearless and full of life!

Those with the sun sign Sagittarius often appear enthusiastic and happy; that’s because they usually are. These friendly ladies tend to be happy to meet, greet and interact with others on a social level. They are also usually full of "get up and go" energy; this makes them a true joy to be around and the center of any party! For the most part, no scheme is too grand, and no plan is too large for these intelligent ladies to tackle. There is also an ever present need for adventure and a certain degree of wanderlust to these ladies. Feeling hemmed in or stifled, whether through a situation or a relationship, is not the ideal situation for these women.

Sex with a Sag:

If you are seeking adventurous, spontaneous and stimulating sex then you'll find the perfect lover in a Sagittarius. Sex with a Sagittarius is not boring!

Sagittarius are the thrill seekers of the zodiac and nothing seems too wild or too adventurous for them. This includes sex. They soon become bored and any routine stifles them. They are constantly seeking new, stimulating and exciting experiences.

The Sagittarius lover is skilled, generous and thoughtful in their love making. They desire to satisfy completely and can fulfill needs and desires brilliantly. They are extremely attentive and love to pamper a sexual partner.

The Sagittarian also likes to receive the same level of attention as they give out. They know how to be giving and generous but expect the same in return. If this balance of giving and taking is not met, then the Sagittarian lover will soon lose interest and move on.
Stereotypical Sexy Scorpio here! LOL!
LOL
And I haven't met one who isn't proud to say it.
Scorpio Sun w/ 3 other planets in it.

I do astrology pretty hardcore & if you guys want to get deeper...Check out your Mars or Venus Sign. It will tell you what kind of men/women you
are most attracted to. http://www.cafeastrology.com/article...astrology.html here's where to find it.

My Mars is in Cap, so I always liked older, more serious, even unemotional men.

fyi- I think Geminis are underrated for freakiness in the sack!

With Capricorn moon, I vew sex as a form of art. Sun in Leo makes me very passionate Originally Posted by anova444

Anova, you are really gorgeous! I'm going to be in Dallas in Oct....might have to look you up!
I've never been with a girl Scorpio, maybe that's why I like boys the most... lol

... I don't know... I've been naughty and every time after exceptionally intense sex when I ask "so what's your sign", it's almost always Scorpio....Maybe I don't ask that question often enough and have a too-tiny sample...
lol Originally Posted by RachaelBenedict
Rachael you gotta remember to ask...you might be really surprised!

With Capricorn moon, I vew sex as a form of art. Sun in Leo makes me very passionate Originally Posted by anova444
Yep, passionate Leo sun here too. With Sag moon, I like adventure, exploration, experimentation... and horsey style! A Virgo ascendant often makes me seem like Mr. Prim and Proper on the surface, but with Leo and Sag both being fire signs, there's lots and lots of heat underneath.

HM