For real?

Ive never gotten a cold call, but I have recieved texts from providers Ive never seen before. I occasionally get texts from providers I have seen stating that their either available or having specials.
I've gotten a number of cold calls and texts over the years. It's one of the reasons I always use a hobby phone and/or Google Voice.

It's usually a clear sign of the cart coming off the rails. I've never seen anyone that's done it as it's a serious security concern.

FG
If I see someone on the board that looks interesting I'll pm him through here and let him know I think he seems interesting and that maybe we should hang out sometime. That seems assertive to me rather than desperate(I know some would disagree). I don't even call my regulars though...they already have my number and they know what I'm offering already and they are grown men, they can call me if they would like some more of it.
If I see someone on the board that looks interesting I'll pm him through here and let him know I think he seems interesting and that maybe we should hang out sometime. That seems assertive to me rather than desperate(I know some would disagree). Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Disagree.....

sixx
I still consider the cold-call a no-no.

I don't care about PM or email though.
Cold calling you now Sammy
If I see someone on the board that looks interesting I'll pm him through here and let him know I think he seems interesting and that maybe we should hang out sometime. That seems assertive to me rather than desperate(I know some would disagree). I don't even call my regulars though...they already have my number and they know what I'm offering already and they are grown men, they can call me if they would like some more of it. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

i do see that as assertive rather than desperate. i like assertive women, thus i see no problem with sending the pm.
One word Desperate!
@Roxy was that what all that buzzing in my pants is?

I'm not sure why I draw that line as one should have a hobby phone as well as a hobby email address. Maybe because phone calls/txts are so much more intrusive.
I still consider the cold-call a no-no.

I don't care about PM or email though. Originally Posted by Sammy75
x2
  • Booth
  • 01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
If I see someone on the board that looks interesting I'll pm him through here and let him know I think he seems interesting and that maybe we should hang out sometime. That seems assertive to me rather than desperate(I know some would disagree). I don't even call my regulars though...they already have my number and they know what I'm offering already and they are grown men, they can call me if they would like some more of it. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
That would set off my spidey sense. Do you offer to compensate these guys for their time?
If I see someone on the board that looks interesting I'll pm him through here and let him know I think he seems interesting and that maybe we should hang out sometime. That seems assertive to me rather than desperate(I know some would disagree). Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Disagree.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Sorry man.... But in this one.... I gotta Agree with Reya! (someone que the "Lets Get Ready to Rumble!" announcer)

I would have to say it was simply Smart Business and remind you that you were contacted a number of times as you grew in prominence on the board by ladies that either wanted to pick your brain or suck your cock...... You KNOW you got a few good deals that way......

This should prove interesting...... There are MANY that want to "humanize and romance" the providers here in the CoEd forum...... to present them as people, ladies, having feelings.... while there are those that will be very fast to say..... But respect my privacy.....

But underneath THAT attitude is the simple human need for interaction...

Business is Business and Cold Calls are a way of increasing immediate revenue and developing future business......

There are many here that seem to THRIVE on wanting to communicate with the ladies and viceversa....

The unsolicited telephone calls are an absolute no no...

But..... If I received a PM here on the board... I wouldn't be put off.... and I would have to side with the the Providers having a right to do so unless it's against one of those rules I haven't memorized....

I put myself out here..... Just like they do... By participating I believe I invite contact and communication... as do all of you that participate....

One particular lady a little over a year ago reached out to me that I had showed NO interest in even having met her..... and after talking quite a bit we got to know each other and I enjoyed her company for a few months and her friendship since....

It would be neat if this software offered a way of flagging your profile to let the other side of the fence know you are open to unsolicited contact....
Whispers I have a provider that texts and emails regular. You have no idea how many times I plan to see a new provider when I get a text and change my plans. Thankfully you really don't ever have to finish your list.
i feel like this has gone askeew. i dont believe she was talkin about pms or emails form ladies you may have seen before, as much as she was talkin outright out of the blue phone calls form ladies youve never met or know very little about you (i.e. marital status, business hours, or privacy issues).
all the ladies i have met know im single, live alone and have no SO and therefore have my permission to call or text at most any reasonable time. BUT, for a lady that i have never met, totally unacceptable. she doesnt know my hobby budget, my hobby schedule, or my preferred menu items, and i know as little or less about her.
on a side note... i need to find a way to make myself more interesting to Reya, perhaps ill have one of my balls surgically removed....but i think i'd look so silly with just 2 .
Whispers I have a provider that texts and emails regular. You have no idea how many times I plan to see a new provider when I get a text and change my plans. Originally Posted by rockerrick

Hmmmm.. with that kind of timing on her part I would search my computer for spyware!.....

Just kidding....

But?