Facesitting

count me in with buried face! I did not kw this was a fetish. Just thought that the way to play withe ladies that are into more than the clock...
I become so much wetter and turned on when Im on top rubbing my pussy on his face telling him to lick me good, suck my hot clit, and slurp up all my juices..........I Mistress's job is sooo tough.......lol
Agreed. A very nice experience with the right lady.
It has been far too lo long since I have had my face ridden by my mistress.
I become so much wetter and turned on when Im on top rubbing my pussy on his face telling him to lick me good, suck my hot clit, and slurp up all my juices..........I Mistress's job is sooo tough.......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

if only you were in south carolina
I become so much wetter and turned on when Im on top rubbing my pussy on his face telling him to lick me good, suck my hot clit, and slurp up all my juices..........I Mistress's job is sooo tough.......lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I love this.
if only you were in south carolina Originally Posted by renegade33

Bring your ass to Houston sugar, Me and Dallas Rain are having doubles in March..............Now hows that for a finger licking good time..........Think you good the tongue talent for 2 kittys at one time???? ummmmmmm
I love this. Originally Posted by Adventurous1

Then bring it on sugar.......kitty needs a good slurpin...........
Spent an hour this morning riding a face!
No better way to begin the day!
AmberLeeDarling, Ms. Athena, and DallasRain can all take turns using and abusing my face as far as I am concerned.
Did it the other night ... very hott
Dammit all none of you are near where I live! Just my luck.
I REALLY love it with a nice big, soft, voluptuous gal - a bbw or ssbbw!
Never done this, but damn it makes me horny!!

As much as I like eating pussy and ass...this is something I have to try!
  • hrlee
  • 01-18-2012, 10:00 AM
YUMMMM....would love to Lady on my face right now! Love it when she holds my head and "makes" me do it right....love to bury that tongue deep in her ass....