going to San Jose this weekend

Do they have saunas in San Jose. Where you can go and get a massage and chill there and when you are ready, grab a girl and have some fun? Also, is the water safe to drink there?
The water is not a problem in downtown San Jose. The best place with a sauna is likely New Fantasy. You won't actually get a massage though. It's sex with a condom and maybe a blow job san condom for a little extra. If you ask for a real massage they may laugh at you.
Hey Guys,
I am thinking of going in August, prices are fantastic. I always wondered why almost my whole staff kept going to CR for "Fishing Trips", and I would try to tell them about Florida, and they would laugh. Now I understand,
Do they offer BBBJ-CIM?
Most will offer BBBJ-CIM either included in the base price or for a $10 to $20 tip. The average cost for full service in a daytime place is between $30 and $50, and the bar girls start at $100 but you can get them down.
FYI - The girls in the Pirates speak little or NO English so be prepared.

Sportsmen's Lodge is in my opinion the best place as the girls come to your hotel and you don't have to leave to have fun.

So many options...

Hey Bill - you back from your August trip yet?

I'm about 40 days away from my 11th trip (last week of September).

SF
maybe March? if you like the idea and would like to maybe get a few people together and take over CR for a weekend PM me!
Mrdallas1978, I think i might be up for a march trip.. Who else guys..?

I forgot to ask.. Do u speak spanish? This might help a little, so u might wanna brush up on ur spanish in the next few months..
The more I read, the more I think a trip to CR would be a blast! I have some time in February, and am seriously thinking about going. Anyone else interested?
January through May is usually the favorite time of the year to visit Costa Rica. This year the rainy (cooler) season has been slow to end, but by the end of January the average daytime temperature in San Jose (mountains) should be up to 75 degrees. The beach is of course hotter as are the women.

Pura Vida
hey Guys, i'm relatively knew to the hobby and this board... that said, did the San Jose / Jaco tour earlier this year... had a blast w/ some school buds... March is a great time to go, would definitely join if you get a gang together... I do speak Spanish, my buds did not, this is was both a blessing and a curse for them, and quite humorous for me... either way, have a great time...