Luxury problem in Dallas

You will have so much fun! There are woman here for all different taste, Do some research and the possibility's are endless here in Dallas.

Have fun!
Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
I'm convinced of that.
Yes. Dallas is has plentiful supply!
I'm suprised you could show up here. You know what you said about this GREAT State and our Country.
I'm suprised you could show up here. You know what you said about this GREAT State and our Country. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The fact that I don't agree with you on where you stand in "the Sandbox" has absolutely nothing to do with the greatness of some Texan ladies.

I am a Democrat, I was born and raised in what you call a "Nanny State" the Netherlands. (Although that country is doing pretty good) You are a Republican, and you think everything about Democrat is wrong. We all know that in the Sandbox things get ugly sometimes. Hence my signature.

But believe me, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that I have to be in Dallas because I was invited for a Currency Trading Expo in the Hyatt Regency in Dallas in June.
And I think you know that I do Currency Trading for a living so me being in Texas for this reason is quite normal I think.

Personally I have nothing against you or any of your friends, I just see things differently (like most people in California do).

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.