Providers That Used To Dance?

He said MOST not ALL. Why would you respond to that the way you did unless you just don't understand the difference in the words.

Definition of MOST

1: greatest in quantity, extent, or degree <the most ability>

2: the majority of <most people>

Definition of ALL

1a : the whole amount, quantity, or extent of <needed all the courage they had> <sat up all night> b : as much as possible <spoke in all seriousness>

2: every member or individual component of <all men will go> <all five children were present> Originally Posted by boardman
Maybe I read it too fast dumbass!
So, are you saying they go from H.S. straight to Hookers? Originally Posted by s2000
In the new collective bargaining agreement they gotta do one year in SC's or Agencies.

Some of em couldn't handle the pro's.
So fiesty! Rawrr
Nope didn't dance..
Maybe I read it too fast dumbass! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
OK...but wouldn't that make you the dumbass? ija
C'mon guys. Play nice. I can't believe the beautiful Genesis Nicole is the only former dancer that replied. There have to be more!! I love dancers turned providers!!!!!!
Yes i loved dancing! Then I realized the champagne room was where I spent most of my time...the rest is history!
Oh, yeah Sarah. Maybe we should start a "Wildest Champagne Room Story" thread in the Coed Discussion Board in the Houston section.
It's none of your business how one starts in this business. The only thing that should matter to you is that they are in it. Okay...good! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
That's what I'm talking about! You go girl! Nowadays there's just too many people asking too many personal questions!

However I can see where he's coming from and it seems to be an innocent question.

Again, as I've stated many times before..........make appointment, meet lady, have fun, pay fee, leave the room floating on air. Leave the psycho analyzing to others. It isn't rocket science.
  • pyro
  • 05-06-2012, 12:54 PM
No I didn't start off dancing but I tried it. Those pasties hurt like a motherfucker and they get your fur all gummed up over time. After that I quit dancing all together. The last time I danced was at Gilley's, I was two steppin' my ass off but everyone kept stepping on my hands. Enough is enough! Originally Posted by boardman
Agreed,

I had to quit because those damn pennies made my balls turn green!
Ladies if you're gonna bring pennies, please roll them and not throw them.
I'm jus sayin...
But back to the OP's question...some got their start at the Junior League.

py
Guess I fall in that category.

I was a feature dancer. Did fire shows and bad ass pole tricks.

Been retired from "dancing" for about 5 yrs now, but still love the atmosphere in most SCs.... (also got the stripper pole in my bedroom for nights when I really want to relive the "good ol days"
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
”It's only me pole, to stick in your hole” said Barnacle Bill The Sailor
It's none of your business how one starts in this business. The only thing that should matter to you is that they are in it. Okay...good! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Yeah s2000, got it, get it, good! Now drop and give me 50!
In the new collective bargaining agreement they gotta do one year in SC's or Agencies.

Some of em couldn't handle the pro's. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Wow, I didn't know some of these dancers are Union members.
Yes i loved dancing! Then I realized the champagne room was where I spent most of my time...the rest is history! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Just like you, I spent a lot of time in the bubbly room...the rest is history also.
I know a couple of traveling providers that dance here when they don't have appointments.