Mistress Training? Fantasy? Put me in Class!!!

OMG round 2 of training got more than a little wild! When I can breath will get it posted! But a preview of some fun, yea there was alot of fun! WooHoo!!!!

Just another boring day at the office!!! LMFAO!
Holdout as you you can.
class was indeed a pleasure party!!! We had so much fun we forgot to go over some key notes. I can't wait until the advanced lessons. Until then, I need some one to practice on!
Damn, sounds like a good time was had by all.

I have been intrigued and curious about certain parts of being a sub, but it's a trust level that's difficult for me to be okay with.
The training is a great way to get introduced to it in a very non threatening environment. It also allows you to get to know several ladies that you get very comfortable with long before you actually play. I never would have started into Another Realm without total trust of my Mistress. But the excitement once that trust is there and her pushing the edge of my envelop time and time again is unbelievably satisfying!
The training is a great way to get introduced to it in a very non threatening environment. It also allows you to get to know several ladies that you get very comfortable with long before you actually play. I never would have started into Another Realm without total trust of my Mistress. But the excitement once that trust is there and her pushing the edge of my envelop time and time again is unbelievably satisfying! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Jimmy,

I have been looking and am having trouble locating Dom/Sub relationship seekers on ECCIE...I guess I could also try the KC ISO forums but am not sure I am ready to just put it all out there for anyone and everyone to see..

Thanks
Will ask a few questions around and see what I can find out guy! Hang in there!
Ain't easy...google KC dungeons...there will be one, and then follow the trail for one possibility.

Plus there are a couple local KC providers who can help you out as well

Search key is your friend!!