Pegging: Who Does it best?

Its at the top of my TuDo list. A beautiful woman with big tits in my face, sucking on her nipples as she shoves a long, but narrow (and this is the key), dick up my ass.

Definitely going to be watching this thread. Originally Posted by n1pplenut

Im sure you will be able to catch one of us Hot Kinky Ladies in the Dallas area soon......Maybe even more then one of us at the same time.......
LL and Athena.... I'm beggin' for your peggin'. Originally Posted by angusranch

AR you should bring your naughty lil butt to Houston when Lacy and me are having her Popping of her CIM cherry event.......We might be popping some others cherries as well..............IJS......... ....YUM YUM!!!
This is not supposed to excite me...Is it...Why does it...Waiting for the Kansas City tour....then we will see if my ManPussy can take it!
Nice thread, 2 thumbs up
PRONG!
I was in OKC many years back and had been hanging out at a strip club, around a particular stripper. Blond, nice B-C tits. Impressive nipples, my age or a little older. I was stuck in town over a holiday weekend and was trying to setup something with here.

At one point she stated, "that sounds interesting, maybe I will bring my strap-on along".

I had never considered it, but I was immediately hard. To be honest I had enjoyed anal play on my own when I was younger, but I had never shared that with anyway. I never saw her before the weekend to firm up those plans, but I have been interested in the concept ever since.
Almost 24 hours and no DR comments on plowing a guys ass, having a session with her is a dream of mine with lots of pegging and other debauchery!
Anyone in El Paso?
Almost 24 hours and no DR comments on plowing a guys ass, having a session with her is a dream of mine with lots of pegging and other debauchery! Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy

lol---wooohoooo I was busy "plowing some naughty boy's asses today"!!!

I have found quite a few guys who secretly yearn for a good pegging! You just gotta coax it out of them sometimes....lol
I love my assplay sessions. Come down to Houston please. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Wish I had ran into you in Houston Luxury. Was down there for two weeks, and had my first experience with a provider. Lets just say it was a waste of time and money.

Very hot lady.

Dave
I have fantasized about having a gorgeous, dominant woman peg me for awhile now, but I'm not entirely sure I could handle it or not. I know it would have to be a relatively small dildo, preferably narrow and not too long. I think the main reason that I fantasize about it is that to me it's the ultimate way to submit to a woman, to have her own your ass. I could definitely see submitting to either Lacy or Jane, and maybe letting them introduce me to this activity.
El Paso dude...when done well...the eroticism of being taken slowly then building the intensity...teasingly provided w/naughty diaglogue...it can be a mind blowing/expanding zen bout of craziness. I am holding my breath waiting for Dallas Rain's arrival later in the month in my neck of the woods to indulge in this very recreational pursuit. woo to the hoo!
El Paso dude...when done well...the eroticism of being taken slowly then building the intensity...teasingly provided w/naughty diaglogue...it can be a mind blowing/expanding zen bout of craziness. I am holding my breath waiting for Dallas Rain's arrival later in the month in my neck of the woods to indulge in this very recreational pursuit. woo to the hoo! Originally Posted by captnzen

lol----welll oil it up baby!

http://www.dudelube.com/products.html
Back in the day, I frequented an Asian Massage parlor and discovered a woman who loved exploring my bottom and pegging me. She would always asked if I brought my toy bag and would become quite moist while strapping up. Very sensuous role play, topped with me getting what I wanted. Great memories. Sigh, living in Arkansas has put a severe cramp in my freakier side.