Saying Hello...

Well if you are doing all that stuff, then who is watching the kids?
I love it when I'm amazed. I wish to welcome you to this place.
I imagine I would do the same if I was to meet Ms. Reed. And like the rest from our little peanut gallery here, welcome Lauren!!!

I'm sure PJ is getting his hair done, buying a new outfit, maybe even a mani/pedi etc. so he can look extra nice when he sits in front of his macbook and sends virtual compliments her way Originally Posted by atlcomedy
They'll all be crawling out the abyss now. Fancy a Pimm's, Rduke?
They'll all be crawling out the abyss now. Fancy a Pimm's, Rduke? Originally Posted by Clerkenwell
LOL. Look who it is!!!

I think.

Elisabeth
After a while away from the boards, I was saddened to see the demise of ASPD but heartened to hear the good things I have thus far about this community.

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Either way, hello to friends old and new! Originally Posted by Lauren Reed
Hello Lauren, it's lovely to see you back around!

xoxo Sophie
Lauren,

Welcome! I read about your good work in Southeast Asia and South America, mostly with kids, and that you would like to plan another trip before the semester begins or ends.

Ole Cumandgitit lives in the Southwestern United States and was wondering if you would like to do any volunteer work down here in Texas with him. He's really just a big kid, a mere 19 year-old TRAPPED (Help!!) in a 70 year-old body. He is in need of much volunteer love and attention and just thought that he would take a shot at asking.

Using my sparkling charm and stunning good looks as my best shot to convince you to come here and volunteer your services to me, I offer you the following:

You can get a really good look at me as I perform in video at the web-site address below. This is ALL l I have to offer, but I thought if I gave it all I had, and overwhelmed you with my smoooooth ways, then you might respond.

Please turn on the sound on your computer, copy and put this address in your search engine and listen carefully.

This one is from me to you!!!!!

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCeIwjIuZM>

I would appreciate hearing from you after you hear it to see when I might expect your arrival. I know that this will appeal to you, just as it has to other beauties!

Regards and hopefully sent,

xoxo

Cumandgitdit

P.S. You know, sometimes it's just good to have a really good laugh!!
Ciao and welcome!!
DAMN, YOU ARE ONE GOOD LOOKING WOMAN!!!
Hey, SR Only you have some competition
Hey, SR Only you have some competition Originally Posted by discreetgent
Apparently.

Have a nice Memorial Day Weekend all (y'all for you southern folks)