do providers wish they could write reviews on clients

Any provider who would like to switch places with me and write a review is welcome to do so. Compensation for my time should be included! 😜
OH YES!!!! Boy oh boy...I'd love to be able to critique some guys like they do us girls. Make them see how it feels to have the tables turned. AND then there are some that I'd love to get a 5 star review to.
OH YES!!!! Boy oh boy...I'd love to be able to critique some guys like they do us girls. Make them see how it feels to have the tables turned. AND then there are some that I'd love to get a 5 star review to. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
And what would you say?

"He sat there enduring the stone-cold silence I force my clients to suffer through. When I told him no, no, not here, no, not that either and GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY TITS, he did what he was told. My cunt of a dog didn't like him. The twenties were all crisp."
And what would you say?

"He sat there enduring the stone-cold silence I force my clients to suffer through. When I told him no, no, not here, no, not that either and GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY TITS, he did what he was told. My cunt of a dog didn't like him. The twenties were all crisp." Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Um excuse me! My dog is not a cunt jackass! I do not like your statement one bit! I've never had an issue with you, but now I'm starting to change my mind on that one! And FYI I do not say anything like that jerk! I'm polite about it at least! I at least talk during a session and I don't know where any of this is coming from because I DID NOT do this with you! So you need to not comment after things I say if they are negative because you obviously have false information and I'm sick and tired of y'all get smart with me!
AND if you think every guy on here is a perfect gentlemen then you're sadly mistaken! I've dealt with a lot of assholes on here and I get bad critique from all of y'all because of what I offer and don't offer. Well ya know what...y'all need to get over it! I offer what I offer and that's that! Stop trying to change me and I'll stop being a bitch to everyone who gets smart with me. Just accept it and things will be good. Try to change me...then find someone else! Now stop with the smart ass remarks!
AND if you think every guy on here is a perfect gentlemen then you're sadly mistaken! I've dealt with a lot of assholes on here and I get bad critique from all of y'all because of what I offer and don't offer. Well ya know what...y'all need to get over it! I offer what I offer and that's that! Stop trying to change me and I'll stop being a bitch to everyone who gets smart with me. Just accept it and things will be good. Try to change me...then find someone else! Now stop with the smart ass remarks! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Jemma they're going to keep pulling your strings as long as you keep reacting the way you do .
These guy's get there jollies from pissing people off if you fall for it they will circle around you like sharks in a feeding frenzy .

Put them on ignore list and roll on and handle your business as you see fit .

DO NOT LET THEM RENT SPACE IN YOUR HEAD >
  • Trey
  • 07-02-2012, 12:08 PM
If you're buying something you review and read reviews of other patrons. If you're selling something you may check the credibility or references of the buyer. So girls don't get to review they check references. Besides think about the number of reviews girls would pos, the ten million Johns you'll see posted as the client. The only useful info the girls can give on a guy is is he crazy, did he pay, did you have any issues? Girls don't care if the guy is ugly, has small Dick, or can't fuck for shit.
If you're buying something you review and read reviews of other patrons. If you're selling something you may check the credibility or references of the buyer. So girls don't get to review they check references. Besides think about the number of reviews girls would pos, the ten million Johns you'll see posted as the client. The only useful info the girls can give on a guy is is he crazy, did he pay, did you have any issues? Girls don't care if the guy is ugly, has small Dick, or can't fuck for shit. Originally Posted by trey
+1 Pretty much what i said. And Ugly is in the eye of the pussy holder. I dont really give a shit about looks as long as u show some respect and good hygiene.. and can kiss.. omg!! small dicks are great for hardcore greek poundings... and if he cant fuck.. then ill just jump on top and show him how.. or hell.. straddle is face. I found what skill a man lacks in one area... he more than makes up for in others!!
I would love to get a review from one of you sexy guys ;-)
Last I heard, I had four reviews on National Blacklist and Providerbuzz... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
LMAO.....

Somehow, I believe that...
-------------------

Hey, the ladies can do reviews and post them in their special forum. There ya go! Problem solved, that way if they do a review there and there is issue of a lady not getting back concerning references you now can look them up in the ladies special forum area. Have the moderators of your special forum sticky the reviews at top. Makes for an easy search.
No, I'd never want to review clients. Sounds like paper work at a job. Not fun at all.
... I'm sick and tired of y'all get smart with me! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Oh wow...the places I could go with this...
Now I know why I have been getting better at eating pussy
Um excuse me! My dog is not a cunt jackass! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Yes, it is.

I do not like your statement one bit! I've never had an issue with you, but now I'm starting to change my mind on that one! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

AND if you think every guy on here is a perfect gentlemen then you're sadly mistaken! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Didn't say that, did I?

I've dealt with a lot of assholes on here and I get bad critique from all of y'all because of what I offer and don't offer. Well ya know what...y'all need to get over it! I offer what I offer and that's that! Stop trying to change me and I'll stop being a bitch to everyone who gets smart with me. Just accept it and things will be good. Try to change me...then find someone else! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
My dear, I think most of us have given up on you. There was a time when we speculated about what could happen if you actually started enjoying the hobby, your clients, etc. Alas, those days are long gone.

Keep doing what you're doing, right up until your "retirement". There are plenty of guys who don't care about the things you refuse to do and your...uh, weirdness.

Now stop with the smart ass remarks! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
No.

The thing I find annoying about this is the stupid "Oh, I'd love to review my clients and really give it to them!! I'd show them how much negative comments hurt!" attitude. Look at the review section and you'll find that 95% or more of the reviews are Yes reviews. Some of them are so mushy and sweet that they're unreadable. (Really, she's the sweetest, most beautiful woman you've ever met?) Some are so ridiculous and unbelievable that they're useless. (Tell me more about Round 3 and 4, grampa...) A small, small, small handful are Nos, and a good chunk of that are clearly vindicitive "fuck her" threads really.

So what part of consistently having sunshine blown up your asses is pissing you ladies off? You can't honestly expect me to believe that the 1 review in 20 where a guy says, "Meh, she was ok. I'll recommend her, but I probably won't go back" is getting you all bent out of shape...
My reviews are real...and they are way hotter than Jemma's...ijs