Why is BP so Compelling?

One of the biggest draws for me personally is convenience. I will admit I am still young in the hobby but I don’t have the schedule and foresight to be able to plan a day or two in advance. So when I have free time its a luxury that I try to take advantage of and the Wonderful and Beautiful Ladies on here can’t always accommodate a short notice client.
Originally Posted by ConstructionWhore
You aren't the only one that isn't young in the hobby

Lots of variety.
Lots of new ladies.
Some bargain prices.
Short notice.
The adventure of finding a nice little hottie then comming back here to tell everyone about it. Originally Posted by happycamper
Sound about right there. Other than toftt you might find that "nice little hottie" or someone unattractive.
Kid in a Candy store

Men and BP

Enough Said...
more pics posted, even videos.....slideshows.... bp is a great start.....and free advertising for a provider. i like it..... Originally Posted by windowshopper
The videos are a great new addition. Glad to see the girls getting innovative with marketing tools.
The videos are a great new addition. Glad to see the girls getting innovative with marketing tools. Originally Posted by Dstorm
Yea but don't you agree they should have to take a course in Music Appreciation before they are allowed to post...
Never Mind, I thought you were talking about British Petroleum.
Mostly the convenience and being able to schedule on short notice, there are some good bargains to be had as well
BP has a much wider range of providers advertising than do the hobby boards, and more selection is never a bad thing. Many of the providers who became our favorites started out on BP (or CL) and it's always fun to experience new talent on the way up, before they become more jaded and more expensive.
There are many good providers that advertise on Backpage
...because when all else fails and you need a quick fix...
Nekkid pics are always welcome.
Lots of variety.
Lots of new ladies.
Some bargain prices.
Short notice.
The adventure of finding a nice little hottie then coming back here to tell everyone about it. Originally Posted by happycamper
I agree...I found this one chick out there whom was the only one I have ever seen from BP. She was CBJ but at the time I was only seeing AMPS so I was good with that.
I am a diamond that's not hard to find......