references

Most ladies are willing to see a newbie. If you don't have references then they screen you in other ways. You just have to be willing to give them the information to screen you. Remember that any Verified provider will not use your information for anything other then screening, or at least the ones I know, and they are very discreet when screening.
I know that I will not accept references from girls that are on Bp or other places like that, that are not verified on here or p411, TER, etc....
Good luck, be safe and stick with verified providers.
trust-dilemma
I am a p411 member and love it but If the lady is not a member there they can't see the ok's you received from providers.
Most ladies are willing to see a newbie. If you don't have references then they screen you in other ways. You just have to be willing to give them the information to screen you. Remember that any Verified provider will not use your information for anything other then screening, or at least the ones I know, and they are very discreet when screening.
I know that I will not accept references from girls that are on Bp or other places like that, that are not verified on here or p411, TER, etc....
Good luck, be safe and stick with verified providers. Originally Posted by Guest102612

OMG! Who are you? Your account was guested out!. You said it perfectly!!!
Exactly what you said. Right on the spot.