Strapon Poll

KlassyKelliAnn took my cherry with a strap-on recently. It was an interesting experience and I loved the taboo part of it. Very explosive orgasm! Thanks KKA!

Wouldn't want to do it all the time but I'll probably be back for more.
This is something I've always wanted to try. Just haven't been able to find someone that I feel totally comfortable with.
UGH.... I need practice!!! I have someone who wants me to do it to them...
I think i am going to have to poke a hole in my wall and practice so i dont hurt them...
'LOL
I have yet to use mine on gentlemen because my dong was bought for the ladies, and it is 9" and thick! I need to but an anal plug to fit on it. Shopping Time!
Tiffany, You would be amazed at how large a dong a male can take with practice and stretching.

I have yet to use mine on gentlemen because my dong was bought for the ladies, and it is 9" and thick! I need to but an anal plug to fit on it. Shopping Time! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
  • sub
  • 06-15-2010, 09:40 PM
Are there any providers in Austin that provide this? If so, can you please PM?? Thanks
So it seems that the poll is pretty certain that almost 80% of responders either have done it, loved it and can;t wait to do it again or can't wait to try. Very interesting commentary of all of us who responded.
wooohooo we are a sick twisted family........thats what i like!!!!!!
Princess_laeya, just remember unless you're dealing with a pain freak of nature, just start with one or two well-lubricated digits to prepare the area. The first time you actually put the toy in him, it may be excruciating and require you to pull out completely pause a few seconds and put it right back in there. I had an ex who was into getting me tied up and trying different methods for strapon play. As long as you don't see tears forming, he'll be ok. To keep in the mindset, when he complains about it hurting, slap him once with each hand and tell him something to the effect of STFU.
Been there, done that. The act by itself is not by itself my cup of tea. BUT I really like it and it is GREAT but it has to be part of the right kind of scene.
Nobody took the I sleep with my strap on on... I thought it was funny. Was sure someone would take it just as a joke...
my ex had a sadistic habit of trying to get me to pass out by chaining my limbs to the four corners of a bed, put a large vibrating strapon on me backwards so the leg straps held it in place, put lithium batteries in it, set it on high, killed the lights and went elsewhere to watch TV for an hour. all I can say is that you probably change levels of consciousness 15 times during something like that.
I almost had to report myself. Sure did sound like bragging. But seriously, in a lot of provider ads you hear about "I'll do things your wife/gf/sister won't." Well, if that's the case, I'd truly be impressed.

You can only go to Celebration Station so many times before you need Six Flags.
  • 69er
  • 07-10-2010, 05:39 PM
I've had a strap on used many times on me, and really enjoy the sensation. I have learned how to relax, and allow larger toys to be used.

My all time favorite lady for this activity was in the Bay Area. She would get tired with the strap on, and it would chafe her a bit. We found that I really enjoyed 69 with her doing oral on me, while using a dildo handheld to penetrate me at the same time, while I performed oral on her. I had some of the most intense orgasms of my life with her in exactly that way.

Okay ladies, who in Dallas is turned on by this, and think it sounds like fun! I'd almost forgotten how much I miss this... and now I'm really craving it.
Honestly, if any lady responded and said ooooo yeah baby that's what I like, I wouldn't believe it for a second. How about who's willing to entertain the idea? Sometimes in our branch of hobbitry, willingness is a powerful aphrodisiac.

But for guys out there who haven't had a woman pay lip service while your getting violated back there, you won't be able to hold out for long. A BBBJ that would normally take 10-15 minutes, takes 2-3 minutes that way.

We see a reluctance in providers to really explore the strapon play because most beginner/amateur hobbyist don't go to great lengths to make sure it doesn't become a disturbingly disgusting mess for them.