Guys: Where do you like to cum?

At the end of day 1 of this poll, CIM takes the lead with close to 80%.
We'll see how day 2 goes. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Wait long enough and the CBJ girlz will screw/skew your poll.

I think we got the idea from day 1.

Was anyone really surprised..?:clappin g:
DUH...
  • game1
  • 08-27-2012, 01:19 AM
*Sigh*, I wish some Alabama guys felt the same way.... . Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Too bad you arent in Des Moines Iowa, I would love to help you with that, lol.
I just wonder who the fucktard is that voted BBFS...
I just wonder who the fucktard is that voted BBFS... Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Honesty is the best policy.

Speaking of creampie.....I wonder if guys would like a creamy/sloppy BBBJ after the first pop in her mouth ??? I've always been quick to swallow during CIM. I would need proper training to learn how to hold the hot cum in my mouth and proceed to give a very sloppy round 2 BBBJ.

Do we have skilled hobbyists here who could teach me that?
Honesty is the best policy.

Speaking of creampie.....I wonder if guys would like a creamy/sloppy BBBJ after the first pop in her mouth ??? I've always been quick to swallow during CIM. I would need proper training to learn how to hold the hot cum in my mouth and proceed to give a very sloppy round 2 BBBJ.

Do we have skilled hobbyists here who could teach me that? Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
you mean you don't like to gargle with it and show off the prize ??? maybe let some of it drip down your chin on to your tits before you swallow the rest and show him your empty mouth ?
Not at all in ALABAMA? LOL
you mean you don't like to gargle with it and show off the prize ??? maybe let some of it drip down your chin on to your tits before you swallow the rest and show him your empty mouth ?
Originally Posted by LaStang
Thanks for providing me with detailed instructions!
I have never acted out with cum in my mouth.
I'm hoping to get more real world practice.
I would vote, but the extended answers don't truly define WHY I would choose said option.

I cum in the condom not because I don't like a mess, but because it feels good as hell. If the condom has good heat transfer, still has good lubrication on it, and is big enough at the tip, cumming inside can feel pretty damn good.

Depending on how well the lady reacts, it can feel even better. Some girls start acting crazy when they know you're cumming. They wanna pull you out and jack you off. That's just the wrong answer right there. If you have THAT little faith in the condom, then why are we fucking in the first place?

But then there are others, who when they sense you're cumming, start wrapping themselves around you. They pull you in tighter, wrap the legs, start planting kisses on the neck (or lips). This makes the moment way more EXPLOSIVE!! It's even better when she lets me keep pumping, well after the intial surge. I like to keep pumping to a slow finish. I've even had a couple, who, after I've completed the slow finish and is ready to pull out, have pumped back a few more times (in doggy), to the point where I've to stop them. "Ohh, baby. Damn!!! Alright, alright. You win. These are the kind of girls that you want to see again and again.

So, that's why I like to CIC. It feels good and it's the closest simulation that you can get to the real thing. CIM is pretty good, but the reason it's second in my book is because not all ladies maintain the right rhythm and pressure. It doesn't feel good enough EVERY time to beat out the above, which has a higher 'feel great' rate. The first thing that makes a CIM feel as good as it could is when the woman doesn't act like she's afraid of cum. The more 'into it' she is, the better it feels. You don't have to be a swallower, but at least be a finisher. If you want to go spit, that's fine, but try NOT to be an 'ewww' girl, like you don't want to touch an ejaculating dick, or you don't want cum on your hand or on your body anywhere. I know some loads are better than others (taste, texture, smell), but try to be a trooper.

With handjob finishes, some start going too fast AND start using too much grip. My dick is really sensitive at this point, and the extra grip many times destroys the layer of slickness that WAS on it. So now, you going fast AND less moisture on the surface has turned the feel good into a high friction skin rub-off...or something close to it. It's ok to go a LIIIIITLE faster, and maybe grip a liiiitle harder, but for the most part stick with what got you to this point. Wouldn't want me doing a high speed dry rub on YOURS, would you?
CIM preferred, but I've always wanted to give a lady a facial.

But nothing like a woman sucking harder while I explode in her mouth. It's like she's draining all the energy out of me (if she's that good).
greek on that many occasions but the feeling of being in that tight orrifice and exploding in the condom is awesome. its like you cum forever. it almost hurts but it just feels so good.
CIM-- It solves several problems. First, it allows a guy to release his load naturally and not into some piece of latex. Second, if the provider is skilled enough, there is no messy clean up. She simply takes your load and swallows it. Reminds me of a date I had several years ago. The provider basically had her mouth on my cock for an hour straight. Can't remember how many times I got off, but there was no need for a cleanup. She was that good!

BTW, nothing wrong with a little creampie. I've been slowly attracted to this, but I know better than to ask for it in the hobby. It is something better left done with a SO in the civie world.
I prefer CIM. I love the control and energy transferalso no mess to cleanup. In condom or on body anywhere but hair and face. That requires hair and make up maintenance...

CIM seems to be what most want because they dont get that at home
I prefer CIM but as things progress out of control with her slapping my hard throbbing cock endlessly to her pleasure and satisfaction, then wherever my man juice lands suits me just fine...ijs
cim/cof/cob/coa/swallow/snowball.......it is ALL good,just dont spit it out!