*** Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA 2012-2013 NBA THREAD***

Clips looking Fucking good.
Clips looking Fucking good. Originally Posted by TheDon
I am the prob the Only person in our "Coffee shop" sandbox Oklahoma that really flips out EVERY game and goes crazy so I may have to shove my foot in my mouth but I must be the best "Cheerleader" with no skills as a real life cheer leader Lmao...That posts GO THUNDER! I even made a collage pic of one game I went to,the heels I special ordered and my Thunder logo tee...

I tweet the games and lose follows since I am so excited that Oklahoma has a NBA and are actually very impressive! I am not perfect at all with sports so I know most but not all the language but I do know that its been my FAV and ONLY sport I ever really honestly followed in life.I mean no rudeness on other sports just kinda keepin it real

I was however in Drill team and did stomps back when I lived in Mizzou... Lol! (Columbia Missouri)

Here is a pic to share and YES I follow Thunder on Instagram,twitter,facebook.... I LOVE that the seem pretty humble at least so far and even compliment a team when being asked on the mike about the team they played.It was HARD watching the Lakers though cuz I used to LOVE them! They won but it was like neck and neck ALL 4 quarters and they barely beat them....BOTH teams had to be exhausted after that! Then World Peace about had a fight Lol!!!

~Exotic Beauty~ (Oklahoma Chica)

P.S. Thanks for letting me post here!
Attached Images File Type: jpg OKC_THUNDER_COLLAGE.jpg (38.0 KB, 55 views)
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2012, 05:24 PM
You know what would make this thread? If EB paints each boob like a basketball I know that will work waiting on pic babe,
You know what would make this thread? If EB paints each boob like a basketball I know that will work waiting on pic babe, Originally Posted by trey
AWSOME Idea!

I will go tomorrow and find the right paint at the craft store near my home. Otherwise it would look kinda "bootlegged" if I try using just anything in the house like make up or markers etc Lol!

I may even find some basketball decor I can use as a pastie

Thanks! I like creativity...
P.S.................GOOD GAME Thunder tonight! Another win!
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread for the boobie shots
I am the prob the Only person in our "Coffee shop" sandbox Oklahoma that really flips out EVERY game and goes crazy so I may have to shove my foot in my mouth but I must be the best "Cheerleader" with no skills as a real life cheer leader Lmao...That posts GO THUNDER! I even made a collage pic of one game I went to,the heels I special ordered and my Thunder logo tee...

I tweet the games and lose follows since I am so excited that Oklahoma has a NBA and are actually very impressive! I am not perfect at all with sports so I know most but not all the language but I do know that its been my FAV and ONLY sport I ever really honestly followed in life.I mean no rudeness on other sports just kinda keepin it real

I was however in Drill team and did stomps back when I lived in Mizzou... Lol! (Columbia Missouri)

Here is a pic to share and YES I follow Thunder on Instagram,twitter,facebook.... I LOVE that the seem pretty humble at least so far and even compliment a team when being asked on the mike about the team they played.It was HARD watching the Lakers though cuz I used to LOVE them! They won but it was like neck and neck ALL 4 quarters and they barely beat them....BOTH teams had to be exhausted after that! Then World Peace about had a fight Lol!!!

~Exotic Beauty~ (Oklahoma Chica)

P.S. Thanks for letting me post here! Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
Once y'all win the championship (this year, next year, whenever, etc.) the games will be significantly easier to watch, at least that is what happened with me after Dallas won lol

Fuck all those who un-follow you because you represent your team, I love hearing the ladies I follow who talk sports and show off their "assets," it's much better than hearing about what you're having for breakfast or whatever There is no need for apologizing for holding it down for your team, do what you do, baby.

Also, you don't need anyone's permission to post here LoL. I love you sig and avatar, if it were up to me, it would be mandatory for you to post in every thread... Btw congrats on the win tonight, Atlanta is a pretty decent team!
Thunder 12th win in a row!
I better get my booty up and out then....I have some titty crafts to shop for lol! Yay 12th is right! Lowdog.... Nice R2D2 pic
NOT LOOKING GOOD!! 4th quarter....kiinda sick ugh!!!! Went everywhere for Basketball titty themes and found a different prop til I find the real oned....will try my best to make new pix tonight or tomorrow.....Have not forgot....
  • Trey
  • 12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
You know it sucks I can't see the games I never watched the whole thing but I would catch the end of the last quarter from time to time. And I don't think we suck as bad this year.

I sure was looking for that boobie pic babe . I was gonna further complicate things by saying one should have the KC logo the other the rockets but I ain't gonna do that to ya.
JJ Barea is a bad MotherFucker, he doesn't look like one, but damn, he pretty much one the game for the T wolves tonight...

As far as my Mavs, eh, we will get them next time
Sorry Peeps! Been runnin a self marathon Non stop for DAYS! Have a few pix taken but "Lack of supplies items" I am trying to make it better then what I tried or attempted to so far....I kinda like to make it worth posting

I am at the track now aftER a hour of Power stretch class I am NEEDING this 3 miles of a Power walk before work today....LONG day ends after midnight! Ugh! Anywhooooo :
Cant wait to see the Thunder play On ChristMAS and hope you all have a safe Holiday!

Getting updates on my website,blogs,pix and some calendar stuff posted for all on my P411 to view and some specials....Juggling is not my fav but this Sunny Warm Day is awsome for December....

PIX .........Yes I will do them HAPPY SUPA DUPA HOLIDAY WEEKEND!

Cant wait to come do my 3 month Houston visits I MISS it BAD!

~Exotic Beauty~ "ccie Thunder Cheerleader"Lmao!