Houston based photographer

Those are beautiful photos, itchyfeet. I hope that we can do business in the near future.
Mikki,

You have to be the most worthless piece of shit , that I have ever seen, post on boards.

I have been wondering, how long does it take to get the smell of shit out of your hair, once you pull your head out of your ass?

I am sure there are a few wondering and pondering the same question...

Good Luck with the photos................ I am a Photographer, my other hobby, I hate Photo shop, and edited pictures.... I bet the guy that takes pictures of you... will be on your list.......

There is not allot you can do to alter the the perception when someone meets you.

But... get them pictures....... there is a gal in Dallas, that will help you figure out, how to make you look like a cartoon. I am pretty sure some good advice will be passed along with that.
Ok, lets keep the animosity OUT of this forum!

The Colonel
You let people talk like that on this forum to each other? Is there a reason for that. Anywhere else would delete the ridiculous post and do something about it. Keeping the animosity out would be deleting it and not letting them get away with it.
You let people talk like that on this forum to each other? Is there a reason for that. Anywhere else would delete the ridiculous post and do something about it. Keeping the animosity out would be deleting it and not letting them get away with it. Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC

No they don't let everybody talk like that . I have gotten plenty of points for just being rude.
I always wondered if the guys get points too ?
They do Nicky.

L4B, WTF?
I did.....

I got the points.......

Sometimes it feels good to spew! I Spewed...........
That was unnecessary shitting all over itchy's thread like that. C'mon now, it's for advertising his talents, geez!
Thanks Sofia. So back on track.... :-)

That post from lookn4boobies is pretty malicious, especially on a public forum. How about the moderators delete it?
  • Stag
  • 01-23-2013, 09:51 AM
Back on topic -- good advertising for your talents, Mr. Feet. Thanks for the great images.
Here's how those recent pics and others Itchy did for these two lovelies translated into their custom website I built them

http://www.farrahfields.com/

http://www.angelaadair.com

Sorry Itchy some are using your thread to be mean and and I am sorry they almost have and are still trying to hijacked your thread.
Just a few more for you folks.

In Houston? Need photos? Drop me a line!

host images
Oh, really Katie?
Should they keep the animosity
out and delete it?

MmmmK
Beautiful work Wayne!!!!
As if you needed to be introduced to Shania Tae - a beautiful person inside and out and here's the pictures to prove it!

upload pics