What Does "Clock Free" Mean?

I think it may be similar to the, all you can eat buffet

Lynette, just so no one takes advantage of the situation you may want to inform them that there still is a maximum to the time. Of course that does kind of eliminate the entire clock free theory.
  • WTF
  • 06-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I think it may be similar to the, all you can eat buffet Originally Posted by Becky
I won't take me FIVE HOURS to have my fill at your all you can eat buffet Becky!
WOW Thx I didnt know what that meant either!!!
though when you book that...
and the guy you see starts out very cool, then all of the sudden he turns into a real jackass, so you make him leave...or tell him to chill.
sorry new to this just getting vback into the business... but how do you make him leave and recieve you gift...
Thanks for the question clock free...LOL I am really clueless!!
Princess Laeya!!@! Originally Posted by Princess_laeya
If ever I were so annoyed I wanted the date to end, I would return the full fee and walk out. I would rather spare myself the drama of keeping any of the gift, and never speak to the person again. If it's only a little annoying, I will do my best to keep him amused and pleased, get through the date and never repeat.

Honestly, that has never been a problem on a clock free. I screen personality via email, engage them in an ongoing conversation. I know before meeting if this is a date I will genuinely enjoy. Those who desire something like a clock free like it because the date feels more natural, and people of that mindset tend to be considerate and kind.

I also think part of my good luck in dates has been letting go of the philosophy of "try to appeal to as many people as possible" when putting together my website and ads. Instead I decided to treat it like a dating site, and structured it to appeal to a certain kind of guy - the kind I'll find attractive. In the end I get a lot less overall initial contacts then most ladies, but the few her are interested are people I have a great time with.

Another purpose to the "clock free" concept, is it also tends to appeal to those who are open to the possibility of a long term arrangement, which is ultimately what I most enjoy. I prefer yo see a couple of gents I know well, trust and have a good time with, and minimize the amount of new people I meet.
I also think part of my good luck in dates has been letting go of the philosophy of "try to appeal to as many people as possible" when putting together my website and ads. Instead I decided to treat it like a dating site, and structured it to appeal to a certain kind of guy - the kind I'll find attractive. In the end I get a lot less overall initial contacts then most ladies, but the few her are interested are people I have a great time with.

Another purpose to the "clock free" concept, is it also tends to appeal to those who are open to the possibility of a long term arrangement, which is ultimately what I most enjoy. I prefer yo see a couple of gents I know well, trust and have a good time with, and minimize the amount of new people I meet. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Amen, sister! I am also "lucky" in that I only attract men who I click with. It is highly unlikely that a gent who is interested in a quick interaction will contact me; the men who contact me are attracted more to my personality than to my photos. (That's a no-brainer lol!)

That said, I thank you all for explaining what "clock free" means. I am now comfortable with adding it as an option on my website.

Many hugs!
amour fou options? mistress arrangements? marriages :-))? monthly payments ?
a seven month old thread...

...come on "super mods"
POOF!