black ops

I don't think killing a foreign leader would be necessarily helpful. The president of Iran is really a puppet for the ruling clerics, in the background. Kill him, and they'll just make another guy president. South Korea...I think this guy has a son...etc. When leaders in this country have been killed (JFK), our system has continued on.

I would much prefer using black ops to make life difficult for existing leaders....and I am sure they are doing this. It would range from spreading rumors that they have VD, to paying off a scientist to sabotage uranium enrichment.
"I'm pretty sure you could point a satellite to beam microwaves/X-rays, etc at Lil' Kim's house."

I think they cancelled '24', so we no longer have this capability. Wow. Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
LOL. Are you sure? Because I could have sworn that Q had something like this available... of course I may be confusing James Bond and real life.
Because I could have sworn that Q had something like this available... of course I may be confusing James Bond and real life. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
I'm getting my Star trek, Star Wars, and Battlestar Galactica confused...but I think it was the Death Star that could do this. I think Q had the technology worked out, but got in a contract extension dispute and is withholding the blueprints.
No No No fellas, Dr. NO has the technology and Bond was sent by Q to stop him, using their favorite weapon Darth Vader, who flew in on the enterprize, whose 5 year mission was to seek out the force so that Jack Bauer could use it as a Jedi master. Gee dont you guys know anything LOL
I think we should let tom clancy run home land security
If we were to kill Iran's "leader" just who would that be exactly? One of the clerics? Not their idiot President, he's mostly a figurehead. Anyone on this board know who really flips the switches over there? Personally, I'm not so sure even the CIA knows that.
Bart this is getting scary we agree again
anybody that has a scrambler on their phone put a beam on them
Heh heh, I was thinking about using rocket powered sharks with frickin' laserbeams...but I didn't think that was covert enough. So I came up with a more realistic example. I'm glad y'all liked it.
Anybody see the History Channel show about 'strange weapons of the Nazis'? The vortex gun and coal powder combo was a winner.
Missed that one