☃ CoOTiE ✿ ShOT ☃

After spending Thanksgiving with the flu out of town and 350 $ in medical expenses, I finally listened and thought about Christmas coming up...I want it to be a blessed one so decided I would get my first CoOTiE shot! Everyone reacts to it different. They inject a small amount and it's quick! Just made me a little tired and mild sore throat & tiny bit fever for the first day, just rested a few days and feeling fine now! I admit my arm still hurts a little and throat is little sore but it's alot better than feeling like your legs are going to fall off and basically like your dieing! I never would take it either up untill this years experience! The flu this year was the worst ever!! My Me Me has taken it for years and doesn't get the flu! Keep in mind she took care of me! I suggest if your kissing providers or clients! I'd get it! I will be getting it next year as well!

We all have our theory with the government, but my health comes first! So had to make some changes and just do it!!

<3,

Miss Dreams
Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Dieing doesn't sound like much fun and I definitely want to be a blessed one this year too! I think DreamZ and her Me Me might be onto something here!! Where should I go for this cootie shot? While I'm out I might as well pick up a few theories about the government too because I'm all out of those...
Your MD can administer the vaccine, but perhaps most cost effective is Walgreens.
Your MD can administer the vaccine, but perhaps most cost effective is Walgreens. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Thanks Channy!! Now where to go for those theories...
Thanks Channy!! Now where to go for those theories... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

By no means a complete list, but a good start.
I live but to serve.
http://listverse.com/2007/08/21/top-...racy-theories/
Yeah go to your MD...

I guess Walgreens does them too? I, myself went to my MD!

75 + 20 = CoOTiE FrEE!

Perhaps Moonhowler can tell you about his government theory.

<3,

Miss Dreams
I live but to serve.
http://listverse.com/2007/08/21/top-...racy-theories/ Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

Nice one Chan!

<3,

Miss Dreams
I live but to serve.
http://listverse.com/2007/08/21/top-...racy-theories/ Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

And your guidance is invaluable. Merry Xmas.

“Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served. But all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Yeah go to your MD...

I guess Walgreens does them too? I, myself went to my MD!

75 + 20 = CoOTiE FrEE!

Perhaps Moonhowler can tell you about his government theory.

<3,

Miss Dreams
Another brilliant idea! Although, MH and I haven't seen one another in a while... Once I get his attention I doubt we will do much talking.
I got my cootie shot a month ago, I get one every year. $10.00 from the visiting nurses association. I got the flu anyway, just got over it, but if didn't hit me near as hard as if I didn't get my cootie shot. I'm glad to be back in the game again and cootie free.
I got my cootie shot a month ago, I get one every year. $10.00 from the visiting nurses association. I got the flu anyway, just got over it, but if didn't hit me near as hard as if I didn't get my cootie shot. I'm glad to be back in the game again and cootie free. Originally Posted by horserider

Awww! Thanks for getting it and keeping yourself healthy! In this biz it's important we all come together and try to stay safe and of course CoOTiE free!
Hmm that's not good that you still got the flu, it does change every year they say, like..ugh give us a shot for the new flu too huh! At least it didn't leave you miserable this time for too long! That's a + !

back to the game luv...

<3,

Miss Dreams
Yeah, Walgreen's is a good place to get a shot to prevent cooties for a small fee. However, I will be glad to inject your cootie, free of charge. =)
. . . However, I will be glad to inject your cootie, free of charge. =) Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Was this a public service offer, doc? Or just another attempt to get in Brittany's panties?

Kroger Pharmacies will also provide the "Cootie Shot". And for you old farts out there, you might consider the Shingles shot, especially if you had chicken pox as a kid.

Awww! Thanks for getting it and keeping yourself healthy! In this biz it's important we all come together and try to stay safe and of course CoOTiE free!
Hmm that's not good that you still got the flu, it does change every year they say, like... ugh give us a shot for the new flu too huh! At least it didn't leave you miserable this time for too long! That's a + !

back to the game luv...

<3,

Miss Dreams

New flu?! All this information is exhausting... DreamZ, you and Me Me should write a book so the rest of us can try to keep up with the latest medical trends!! There should be a few chapters on government theories too! In case Mr. Chan missed a few... Y'all could even come up with a catchy title and trademark it!
Getting plenty of protein is a good deterent from catching the flu. Just sayin
Getting plenty of protein is a good deterent from catching the flu. Just sayin Originally Posted by maximus
Tease.