LET THE GAMES BEGIN....

Without a doubt, the reason everybody's linking recent tragic events with the mentally challenged!

Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress

WASHINGTON -- In the wake of Friday's mass killing at an elementary school in Connecticut, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that she plans to introduce an assault weapons ban bill on the first day of the new Congress.

"I'm going to introduce in the Senate, and the same bill will be introduced in the House -- a bill to ban assault weapons," Feinstein said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2311477.html

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

They'll probably call it the Save our Children bill. The Dimos are really good at marketing. For decades they got bills passed by calling everything a "civil rights" bill.
and we should have assault weapons because...
and we should have assault weapons because... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.....we have a second amendment. This is easy.
I want a flamethrower...,
I want a flamethrower..., Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hold a candle to your ass.
I'd throw a flamer like you right out of the bus station
like this?
.....we have a second amendment. This is easy. Originally Posted by joe bloe

the second amendment provide for me to own a assault weapon? Bitchen..
I want a nuke!
Like I said, Assup. Hold a candle to your ass.
  • Seedy
  • 12-16-2012, 10:25 PM
like this? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Cp, you just outed fast jackoff.....lmfao
We have so many unfunded projects already in place for school safety. Commisions wont do shit and even if there were an assault weapons ban, it would not do anything to the masses that already own them. Let local school districts train and decide if someone should be armed in the schools. God bless those children and families.
Let those states that want to ramp up school security pay for it by putting a tax on the media (tv, news, etc), video producers, hollywood, and all others who make a living out of selling violence to the youth market.

The networks (CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX) make a financial windfall everytime one of these events occurr......it is the cheapest form of "news" they can broadcast and viewerships are elevated. The cost of ad space during these events are at peak rates !

We have so many unfunded projects already in place for school safety. Commisions wont do shit and even if there were an assault weapons ban, it would not do anything to the masses that already own them. Let local school districts train and decide if someone should be armed in the schools. God bless those children and families. Originally Posted by oktome