It's up to us!

I'm ready to get things going as I'm already missing the old board.
Besides members, I would say our next most important need is info. Ads from the ladies, reviews and ISOs from the guys. Start some threads. Activity breeds activity.
I for one am looking forward in helping the KC forum grow. I've invited a few more people, people I trust of course. I'm so happy to see familiar faces.

Lets get the ball rolling
Yup, we will get it going...
Hello everyone this is the former wildbull from aspd. now known as my prefered name wildbill. great to see this site catching on. and great to see everyone here!!
I second Omahan's suggestions with the addition of I'd like to see some more provider showcases for our lovely ladies. I like looking at all the pretty pictures.
WildBill!!!

Good to see you darlin'
  • ampad
  • 01-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I second Omahan's suggestions with the addition of I'd like to see some more provider showcases for our lovely ladies. I like looking at all the pretty pictures. Originally Posted by jk543_1
Hopefully some of our lovely local hotties start putting up some showcases soon. It's actually a pretty cool feature. Ladies, let me know if you need any help taking photo's