Question

I have 28 Eccie reviews all from WNY, 38 reviews on TOS mainly from Pitt and Erie, I had a bunch on E.com from all over, a few on Eraps from WNY, and like 1 on ourhome2 from WNY. I have advertised on here in Pitts but hardly get the views or contacted on here for Pitt. I think maybe if we get more on both sides of the fence on here it would start getting busier.
TBH I stumbled on here and started posting in here today because I was playing with my new phone and accidentally clicked on it *Blushing* BUT I will stick around and bug you guys while I am stuck in my office.
It is up to the burgh guys to get more providers on here. We can only do so much. How many of you have asked a provider to join here?

Especially the BP providers are good for new members. We add several each day in Houston. And since Eraps closed on 12/31, guess how many new providers we have added to Eccie-Pgh. Come on guess.

Well, I do not know for sure, but I have not seen ONE application to be a provider. In 2 months. So , ya'll are not doing your jobs. And you being a reviewing member on here is never going to be of much benefit to you unless you work at it.

Come on, if you see a gal on BP and talk to here, get her on here. Tell her she can get more appointments. They get free ads here. Many eccie providers started on BP but do not have to pay for ads there now.

GO OUT AND RECRUIT SOME PUSSY !!! Originally Posted by Pistolero
OK I guess one way to get new members is to assign territory's or places to visit and find girls willing to join this site. Have some of the members split up areas of the city or places say Like GYM goes to all the bars on the south side and tell all girls of legal age why waitress for peanuts when they could make 200 an hour joining this site Some one take all the malls and do the same . Someone take all the restaurants and so on just tell them to join they could make 200 an hour you don't need to say another word it would be up to them to decide if it was for them.
GO OUT AND RECRUIT SOME PUSSY !!! Originally Posted by Pistolero
SIR, YES SIR!
I don't know...call me old-fashioned, but I enjoy having a site that is not influenced by the presence of providers that much. Am I the only one like this??
I hate the design of indys and I always get the feeling that guys will tend to give positive reviews just because the providers are checking up on them.
Yeah, the occasional provider will not see me because I'm a red square---but between eccie, BP, other sites, and the indys girls who I do see and will vouch for me---I ain't hurting.
Am I alone here??
No, you're not alone... I admit, I rarely post reviews on Indys - and I often don't pay much attention to reviews posted there either. Like, if someone there posts a review on Suzie Provider, and the review ends with something like, "Thanks for a great time, Suzie!" (like a disconcerting number of them seem to be), I pretty much automatically disregard anything written in that review, because I know (or at least strongly suspect) that such a review isn't intended to be of benefit to hobbyists (which is what, in my mind, reviews are supposed to be for), rather it's intended to be for the benefit of the provider being reviewed, to flirt with her or stroke her ego, or to curry favor with her.
Indys is a good site, but some of the providers there are way too involved and are constantly sticking their noses where they dont belong. Too much provider stroking there, way too many tools and leaking dumbass whiteknights. I have not posted a review there in years and I pay little attention to the reviews posted there. Most of them are just ego stroking bullshit.
Indys is a good site, but some of the providers there are way too involved and are constantly sticking their noses where they dont belong. Too much provider stroking there, way too many tools and leaking dumbass whiteknights. I have not posted a review there in years and I pay little attention to the reviews posted there. Most of them are just ego stroking bullshit. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Exact reason I left that site. White Knights and overpaying dumbasses. So many dime store hookers on that site that charge $225-300/hr, cuz some loney hobbyist wanted to get on their good side. At least here you can speak your mind and pretty much not have your motives questioned.
Well, it looks like I'm not the only one, then? Thanks guys...you said what I was thinking much more clearly!
OMG I feel so dumb *Blushing* They say a redhead is just a rusty blonde *Blushing* I honestly had no clue that eccie pittsburgh had a gay section, I should have figured, I mean, it makes sense the hobby is very forward thinking and all. Sorry if I offended anyone by posting in your section, I don't even know how I ended up in a gay section, I should read things better before just opening them and posting. It is just habit to see the C and scroll to it and click on it without even reading the rest. I'm super confused. I fully respect you guys having your own area and I am not anti gay at all, I have a lot of gay friends so please don't think I was bashing you guys or anything by posting in your section, I would never discriminate like that. It is understandably so that you don't want female presence on here if you don't even like women.
*Hugs*

TBH I stumbled on here and started posting in here today because I was playing with my new phone and accidentally clicked on it *Blushing* BUT I will stick around and bug you guys while I am stuck in my office.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Like I said, ending up in the gay section was a mistake and I somehow stumbled upon it. It is all slowly making sense to me why I hardly saw any female posting on here. I wont be bugging you guys anymore.

Something has obviously changed. Not long ago, on ERAPS, most folks would've been too afraid of a certain someone to criticize openly him or his site. And rare threads like this one would've instantly been hijacked by his lackeys who would've aggressively attacked anyone who dared disparage their dark master. I'm not looking to cause drama or dwell on TOS with these comments. Just saying that its a hopeful sign of a more open future for ECCIE and the Pittsburgh community which, believe it or not, is bigger than TOS.
Lexxxy,

Yeah, we're all gay here. That's why pistolero wants us to go out and recruit pussy.

dames4u,

Who's afraid of whom? Speak for yourself.
dames4u,

Who's afraid of whom? Speak for yourself. Originally Posted by lustylad
Exactly!
In this day and age, you can't be loyal/exclusive to only one hobbying site without depriving yourself of the total hobbying experience. Indys vouch system was a great idea. The co-ed reviews IMHO are not. In fact, I believe the co-ed reviews may be the underlying reason behind all of the drama that is constantly fabricated there.

I don't have the answer, but I think a hobbyist should utilize all resources. Personally, it feels good to speak a little more freely here and not get lambasted.
Hey wait a minute! What do you mean all???