Fetish providers

There are probably more than you realize.
Taylor. Add Ella to your Austin list. She is a self-described "unowned submissive" who will eagerly participate in fetish play AFTER she gets to know you via a traditional BCD session. She's a wonder!!
I love fetish sessions some can be so sensual, some can be about using your senses one stronger than the other at times: Sight, smell, feel, taste
I have a flare for theatrics; naturally I like role play. Its so gratifying to be able to act out fantasies and express your creativity. Its mentally challenging too. That could never be a bad thing! I don't care for verbal humiliation too much, but other subtle types are okay with me. I enjoy corporal punishment, sensual domination, strap on play, mommy dearest, nurse, boot worship, foot fetish, golden showers, most fetishes. Really, I love it all! My latest fantasy is to have a bath attendant. He would draw my bath, undress me, wash my hair, bath me with a scrub and massage me from head to toe. I want him to bite my manicured feet softly and massage them slowly then daty at the end! That would be wonderful!
Eventually I might want to have a stable of slaves, but first I need a fully equipt dungeon, so if anyone out there knows how to make the following things: a large cage, a kneeler, spanking bench and/or st. Andrews cross please let me know. I have a lot of stuff at my disposal already, but its not all mine.
I will have a dungeon eventually for the select few Austin girls to rent out.
I have a provider Friend who writes articles on.. but she is not a provider on that site.... http://www.humbledfemales.com/femininemystique.html
its a great site....
If you want to live 24 hours a day and 7 days a week as a Sub/Dom
thts the site for you..
it is for the long life of B
I think there should be a place for us to post our ads, but since there isn't, you should check me out

edited. ew
I cater to ALL, and I do mean ALL fetishes!
~Mistress Dakota Hunter of Dallas~

Dakota,

Although I know it's frustrating, ads are not allowed in Another Realm. I'm leaving your post up and editing out much of your content. It should be easy enough for those interested to find you. You look absolutely lovely and welcome to our little section of the demimonde. I hope that you will check in and contribute more in the future! You're always welcomed here.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Having access to a dungeon could be a lot of fun.
Eventually I might want to have a stable of slaves, but first I need a fully equipt dungeon, so if anyone out there knows how to make the following things: a large cage, a kneeler, spanking bench and/or st. Andrews cross please let me know. I have a lot of stuff at my disposal already, but its not all mine. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Britney: I've found the following links that might meet some of the plans you asked about.

The Frugal Domme for toys and equipment at reasonable prices

http://frugaldomme.com/

BDSM furniture (some of it “hidden” as regular furniture), as well as free plans

http://www.foxyfurniture.com/index.html

A book you can purchase for building BDSM furniture (that’s what slaves are for….)

http://www.amazon.com/Better-Built-Bondage-Book-Furniture/dp/0973668806

Online free plans and hints for building DIY dungeon furniture

http://www.saroftreve.com/workshop/index.htm

I find it difficult to find providers that truly fulfill fetish/fantasy requests. Of course they all say it, but how many do?

So the real question here is... Is there a special place on here where a fetish provider would advertise? Originally Posted by stocking1
I am here, my darling.
Just tell me what you ache for.
I am a fetish provider...with over 25 years experience.
Taylor. Add Ella to your Austin list. She is a self-described "unowned submissive" who will eagerly participate in fetish play AFTER she gets to know you via a traditional BCD session. She's a wonder!! Originally Posted by jsparrow
Thank you for the recommendation. She really is a wonder. I have gifted her twice to one of my submissives who has Dominant tendencies since you recommended her.. A perfect submissive who loves to serve. I will be using her often and recommending her as well!
I'm pretty new to the Eccie, even before i joined, i participated in a fetish that involved two other ladies and the gentlemen. My first time doing it and all i had to do was hold him down, while he got pleasured. Was fun, so I might consider providing that when I start going GFE...
Hey, at least you guys in Dalles and Austin have options! For whatever reason the Houston scene appears to be completely devoid of true fetish providers...

By "true fetish providers" I don't mean ladies that will pretend to enjoy the session but rather a provider that truly enjoys fetish play.

Britneybangs your totally what I've always had in mind but that's a lonnnnng drive LOL!