What id JD hiding?

Sounds pretty gay to me...
Maybe it was all those guys in lederhosen that created the "perfect atmosphere" for his dream meal...
Actually Whatzup I didn't ask to see your junk. Go back and read again. I wanted to see if you were dumb enough to post your junk. I was never, and I never, said that I wanted to see it. You said that. So you're some kind of an exhibitionist.

FYI, anyone here ever try the stuff they have in Germany they call mustard? Why do you think they call it mustard gas?

On a personal note, I have been told that my brat is too big for the bun.
+6 FU
+6 FU Originally Posted by MsJane69
Marshall? Marshall? Marshall, is that you? Wholly shirt, did you finally go and do it so you and Corneyhole can live happily ever after? He's on a sausage hiding tangent right now, you know.
Actually Whatzup I didn't ask to see your junk. Go back and read again. I wanted to see if you were dumb enough to post your junk. I was never, and I never, said that I wanted to see it. You said that. So you're some kind of an exhibitionist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You asked for a picture of my "schmekele, so you could see if I was cut."

I guess now, we all know why you wanted a picture of my junk.

Predator!
I'll admit it Whatzup. You're just not as stupid as we all thought you were. Does that make you happy?

Of course you also made a very serious (and illegal) charge. Ready to apologize?
Ready to bring charges?

Im guessing my "schmekele" has a better defense team than you do, pervert!
You misspelled ukelele.
I thought so...
LMAO, you keep touching yourself....
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Watch out Yssup, sounds like JD is trying to sweet talk you!
I need one of those 976 phone numbers ... Private line for him and the other guys on here who like to talk about my dong.
As I demonstrated on another post; the actions of children, nothing more.
forbidden topic...
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Yea JD, you can fantasize about Yssup's junk but not beenie weenies!