Starting to worry about myself-- :)

Cpalmson, I can completely understand your apprehension/curiosity, in fact this was a dilemma in my not too distant past. There are way too many facets to this subject that can be covered in a single thread here. My suggestion is to do your homework with providers/mistresses and make sure they are open communicators. The worst thing that could happen to you is that you set a session with someone and they do not listen to your likes and fears, possibly setting up for a session that will chase you away for good.
PM me if you have any other questions and I will be posting a review of a recent session I had with Nicky Vixen that might be of some help.

Remember the old adage--you must learn to walk before your can run, or in this case crawling on a leash by be the better example :-)

Remember the old adage--you must learn to walk before your can run, or in this case crawling on a leash by be the better example :-) Originally Posted by 74comet
Someone has taught you well!
Geez Levi, I knew you like to shower before the session, but TWO showers???

I like catching them when they really have to pee and then doing the deed in the shower while she tries to pee.

For some this is a form of light toture, having to pee so bad but cant because of being fcked.

Kinda makes it being fcked on two levels.

Dogg

My first golden shower went like this...

I had set up an appointment to see an out of town Provider after work and we were texting as we were both heading to the incall when...

excerpt from a review of mine:

At one point she let me know that she had pee really bad and if I was into that...I've always wanted to try that, so I let her know I was game for it. Her response was to hurry otherwise I just might not get it. I got to the place a minute or two before she did. I could tell it was her by the way she was doing the "Oh Gawd I Gotta Pee Dance" while she was getting her luggage. She checked in and I got a text with a room number and "HURRY". I jump out and head in, while in the elevator, I start to think about how it will go down and I start shedding my jewelry and wondering what else I can take off before I hit the room. The door is a ajar and I walk in and lock the room, she has a blouse on and panties and is hopping around putting away stuff and I start to loose my clothes. I'm naked and get in the tub and she comes in. Takes off her panties and we look at each other like how do we do this...She holds onto the curtain rail and stand on the bath tub as I'm staring at her pussy and lets loose...she pees on me...I slid around and get it on my chest, I'm looking up at her and her eyes are wide open and staring back at me. She pees on me for a good long while and when the stream slowed down it started falling directly on my cock. Oh the warmth was wonderful! The shower ends, I have her hand me my soap and I freshen up. Once I'm done and dried up I walk out and introduce myself...Hi I'm Levi

Originally Posted by levi tab
I agree with Dallas and Nicky..
"The mind is the Biggest Sex Organ"
Finding the right person that meets your scenario is what is going to make or break the experience fo you..and you it may take a couple tries at it to find the exact one..(Dallas and Nicky would be an obvious start) . Communicate about what you are looking for and you'll find what your looking for..Most of us have a vision in our head of what we are looking for so just don't be shy..if anything explore and learn..