MAKE SEQUESTER CUTS AS PAINFUL AS PROMISED...........

The budget cuts came down and management determined that the goals could be met by cutting expenses instead of layoffs. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Wow! What a concept!
Management there isn't going to last long with kind of radical thinking. Hope they have their resumes polished up.
Of course, one might ask why the travel budget was so high in the first place.
Of course, one might ask why the travel budget was so high in the first place. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well that's just crazy talk right there, Speedy!
it wasn't a criticism; just observing that the heads spread panic while Obama was instilling fear over his sequestration cuts.....

That is exactly what she was told. The budget cuts came down and management determined that the goals could be met by cutting expenses instead of layoffs. I'm just the messenger. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2013, 05:58 PM
You Donkey Dicks crack me up with your commentary!
Which commentary is so hilarious? Or whose donkey dick?
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
or play golf with Air One costing $185,000 hour, this would cover the cost of the White House tours

and for all of you yellow dog donkeys, when
GWB went to Crawford, he was still on the telephone but when you are golfing no phones are allowed
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
From the desk of the President of the United States;

During this time of political crisis I expect everyone to do their duty to win Congress for our party in 2014. The sequester (sponsored by the GOP) is causing all of us great pain in our day to day endeavors. Michelle had to give up a ski trip to Aspen just this week. Malia and Sasha could not bring in their own designers for their prom dresses. They had to go to Saks and buy one off the rack. Of course we had them tailored by the White House tailor but we are suffering. For the foreseeable future all federal employees must cut back on all unnecessary travel to Vegas, LA, Bermuda, and Miami. We shall overcome! Place your usual campaign donations in a plain brown envelope for the duration of the crisis.

Signed Barack Hussein Obama Dunham Sotero Marshall.
President of the United States.