If you could print anything you wanted on a T shirt...

..Pyramider ..?? Probably "taint"...

..could be anything.. Who knows what someone would want???! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine

:facepalm: Oh this still stings ... You thinck I am just about the taint? I am much more well rounded than just taint. Granted taint is very important it is not the only thing I know about.

How about this for a t shirt ...

BBCR. Have you heard about it?

Or

TAINT ... the sweet meat in between

"texas...keeping kleenex in business for years"

Image 14 of 21
:facepalm: Oh this still stings ... You thinck I am just about the taint? I am much more well rounded than just taint. Granted taint is very important it is not the only thing I know about.

How about this for a t shirt ...

BBCR. Have you heard about it?

Or

TAINT ... the sweet meat in between

Originally Posted by pyramider

Oh ya! Forgot about bbcr.. How silly of me ..lol!
@mad469s..lol

liquor up front, poker in rear

My uncle was given that shirt and had no idea why everyone thought is was funny!!!
A photo of you on my shirt would be the best!!! Originally Posted by benherebefore
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

kiss kiss hugs more kisses....!!
Oh ya! Forgot about bbcr.. How silly of me ..lol! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Exactly!!
What would you want it to say..???! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
The t-shirt would say... My face leaves in five minutes .....Frankie be on it. Old saying but the experience is unforgettable !
The t-shirt would say... My face leaves in five minutes .....Frankie be on it. Old saying but the experience is unforgettable ! Originally Posted by safari130
I need a shirt "I will give you 10 mins to stop!"

Good to see you post here!