Have you ever walked on a provider?

in my hobbying time [10+ yrs], i havent been baited and switched.

now, there have been a few times when i should have turned and walked away because of the situation or location, not cos of her looks. and a few times when i should have left mid-stroke cos of her performance or lack thereof.
so, guess i have been pretty fortunate in my encounters. <knock on wood>
If the product is not as advertised then you have the right not to purchase. I ask about "The Rules" up front. There are some things that are deal brakers for me.
I have only walked out one time and it was before I discovered hobby boards. The lady showed up and everything looked kosher. She begins to undress and she has a full bush under her arms (one strike). Then, she begins to unbutton her pants and she has a thick pube line from her belly button down to the bush (strike 2).

The final straw was when the pants came off. I was standing about 4 feet away from her and I could smell her clam and she didn't even take her panties off yet! I'm not talking about a woman's natural fragrance either. It smelled like Captain D's in that room within seconds. I just got up and left.
This subject seems to ruffle a lot of feathers when brought up, by providers and men. With any type of online meetings, there is always a risk of the person not looking anything like their pictures. It's a risk you take if you're going to meet someone online. When I read an advertisement and book a session with a lady that states, "I'm 25, 5'5", 125 lbs, 36C,24,36, with long blonde hair",I expect her to be "close" those statistics. I know that most providers tweak their age and weight some and that's fine if it's something they can really pull it off. I've seen a few providers that have advertised their age as "early 30's", but when I've met them, they look like their in their mid-40's, which is fine, but that's not what was advertised and that is not what I wanted. I've seen some providers say "it doesn't matter what they look like, I provide an excellent experience". I'm sure they do, but I want the girl in the ad to provide me with that experience, not someone I didn't expect.

What if I was selling a car and I posted a picture and advertised it as a 2009 BMW 750, no scratches, perfect condition on the inside and out, low mileage, and has never been smoked in then you show up to look at it and it's a 2008 with a few dents, worn interior, you could smell smoke, and high mileage. Would you be upset with me because of false advertisement I'm not comparing a provider to a car, but it's the same principle.

We, as the client have the right to refuse a session for whatever reason, as does the provider. As I've said before in a previous thread, there is a way to be diplomatic and respectful without hurting anyones feelings.
There were a few that I should have walked away from, but sadly the blood my brain and legs needed to make the prudent decision and then execute it was taxed by a raging erection.

In the end that betrayal stings more than even buyer remorse.

These days I try to go out of my way to do the due diligence in advance to never be in a situation where my dick has to be trusted to do the thinking.
Had her tossed from my high-riseafter she showed up high or on meds.
No, but a couple of years ago a young Asian lady walked on me after a session. Way better than the chiropractor!

Regards,
This one girl had some extra pounds ....she was thin and 18yo actually, but she showed up at the motel with her 19yo sister, her 19yo friend, and two toddlers in the car. I drove off hastily and she started texting me asking why I was leaving. Clueless.
I will absolutely walk out immediately if confronted with a bait-and-switch. Thankfully this has only happened a couple of times to me (off backpage, I've had no issues through p411 or ECCIE). You are just encouraging this behavior if you let them get away with it, and just go through with it because you're horny and there...